Dark Secrets

Cream Soda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daryl is about to expose his son Baekhyun as he saw him and Serena leave... Daryl comes to the Jungs house and knocks on the door when Yunho opens it and said " Daryl, so surprised to see you come in!" Daryl comes inside panicking as he said " you must not let Serena date Baekhyun, I know his dark secrets (Daryl is planning an evil plan to separate Baekhyun and Serena)!" Yunho asked " and why should I break them apart?" Daryl said " Baekhyun has ed 34 girls just like the age of Serena!" Yunho knows that Baekhyun isn't that type of guy who would do something like that...

Nicole comes out and asked Daryl " is this your way of breaking them up?" Daryl said " trust me on this Nicole and especially you Yunho since your the father but you need to have Serena stay away from my son because she can get hurt and I don't want it to happen!" Yunho and Nicole stood there like stones and they don't know if to believe in Daryl or not... 

At the Byun's house...

Baekhyun has Serena bent over on his bed while doing her from behind as he asks her " who's your master to you like this?" Serena said " you are master yes make me yours!" Then Baekhyun's door was knocking as he quickly finishes inside as he said " put your clothes on!" Serena nods and dresses herself and sits on Baekhyun's bed as he answers the door and reveals his mother and asked " is there something wrong mother?" His mom said " yes, break up with her, your father told her parents about your dark secrets you had!" Baekhyun widen his eyes...

Baekhyun didn't want his father to tell them that he secretly impregnated 34 girls who have the same age as Serena... Baekhyun is faced with major problem, Serena, how in the heck he's willing to tell her that she and him can't be in a relationship, Baekhyun can't break her fragile heart because if he does break it, there's no way that she or himself can't repair, Baekhyun has to tell her even though it might not end well but he knows the pain it'll bring them for the both of them...

Baekhyun said " I will tell her!" His mom smiles and said " that's my boy!" The mom leaves and Baekhyun closed the door when he walks to her but he sees her backing away as he asked " why are you backing away?" Serena said " I've heard the conversation, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU'VE ED 34 GIRLS AROUND MY AGE BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!" Baekhyun said " I didn't want to hurt you baby I promise!" Serena heads to the door and said " your better off alone and I will never forget what you've done to me!" Serena runs while crying...

Baekhyun goes to his door and sees his mother and asked " happy now?" The mother said " no, but it's your father who's doing this!" Baekhyun yells " IS THIS WHY YOU WANT ME TO TELL HER THAT WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER ¿HUH?, IS THIS THE ING WAY TO TREAT ME LIKE I'M SOME KIND OF ROBOT!" His mom said " Baekhyun your not a robot, you love Serena and I'm proud of that but it's your ing father who wanted to end the both of you!" Baekhyun said " forget that, I'm out!" Baekhyun packs his suitcase and leaves the house for good...

14yrs later...

Everything of what happened between Serena and Baekhyun is long gone since Baekhyun now lives in Osaka, Japan and Serena who is currently living in Itawe, Japan as she is now fluent in Japanese as she walks down the streets with her friends that helped her move on as Georgina asked " girl, I'm glad that Baekhyun deserved that because there was no way he could've done that and tell me are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter