Problems!!

Cream Soda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Jung company...

Mr. Kim Daryl Is working so hard when he receives a call from the school as he answers " hello!" ... " hello, honey come to the school Saphrina did something wrong to Serena Jung and oh bring Mr. Jung Yunho please it's urgent!" Mr. Kim heard the line *beep beep beep* as Mr. Kim went to Yunho's office as he said " um, Mr. Jung Yunho sir, there's a problem at school and my daughter and your daughter are causing a scene!" Yunho looks up and said " sure, I'll close my office and later we can come back after our daughter's problematic scene!" Mr. Kim nods as they both head to school...

At school...

Serena was beating up Saphrina for saying that she's not a Jung when the main doors bursted open as they both stopped and got up as they dusted themselves when everyone looked and gasped when they saw Yunho as everyone backed up when Baekhyun stepped in front of Serena as Yunho said " ahhh Baekhyun, you dont even know my daughter and here you are protecting her since you should've been protecting your girlfriend!" Baekhyun said " yes but Saphrina is no longer my girlfriend and I've ended my relationship with her!" Saphrina gasps...

Serena said " dad it's Saphrina's fault because she called me a "" and she also said I'm not a Jung!" Yunho turns to her and said " and why did you choose to be problematic at school because you are a Jung indeed but you should know very well Serena that fighting in school will cause you problems!" Serena said " please don't punish me, I want my friends Martha, Georgina, and Hazel to still come over!" Yunho said " well I don't know judging by this, it has to wait!" Martha comes and said " Yunho sir, we will be going to her house!" Yunho said " very well then!" Yunho offers his hand to his daughter and lifts her up...

Yunho said " from now on, I Jung Yunho will punish those who say that my daughter is not mine and if those who are seeking punishment I will grant it!" Everyone said " yes Yunho sir!" Yunho said " very well then, Mr. Kim let's go back to work!" Mr. Kim follows as Saphrina said " lies, everything what-!" Yunho turns and glares at Saphrina as she had her fears kick in and hides behind her mom... Serena looks at her father when Yunho looks at his daughter and knows that she has that look of pain...

Yunho stops and asked " did you see my daughter's expression she gave me?" Mr. Kim said " yes sir, she had the expression of sadness!" Yunho said " something is off with my daughter!" Mr. Kim said " yes and you should question her!" Yunho said " at home I'll ask her!" Mr. Kim nods as they drive back to the company... 

At the company...

Yunho was in his office looking over some projects that employees handed as he looks them over and thinks if their projects are worthy enough to make the company successful as he looks at one with the name "Darryana Byun" as he opens her folder and sees all her plans are bery well sketched and made from her... Yunho calls over the speaker " Darryana Byun come to my office please!" All the employees searched for her...

At the cafeteria...

Darryana Byun was making her coffee when one employee found her and said " Mr. Jung Yunho is calling you!" Darryana said " ok I'm going!" Darryana fixed herself a bit and heads to Yunho's office as she was about to knock when she heard " you may come inside!" Darryana opens his office door and let's herself insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter