Daryl's revenge!

Cream Soda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Byun's house...

Darryana comes home and opens the door while settling her coat and tie on the rack when she closes the door behind her when Baekhyun comes downstairs as he asked " what happened? Why coming home at these hours?" Darryana said " oh I just finished a project that Mr. Yunho wanted me to finish and I'm selected to do the presentation tomorrow for the company since it's not doing so great and I've made a project that could help rise it up!" Baekhyun said " oh, dad wants to chat with you in the room!" Darryana nods and heads upstairs while Baekhyun went to the kitchen to prepare himself 6 Nutella sandwiches...

Darryana comes inside the room and sees Daryl standing by the window looking outside when he asked " did you him?" Darryana said " no way!" Daryl said " I don't think your telling me the truth Darryana, I've received a call from Serena telling me that you and Yunho ed and what's worse, he gave you a child!" Darryana said " it happened on accident, it wasn't meant to happen, it was at the wrong time and place!" Daryl said " I've made a complaint about it, Yunho should receive a letter from court tomorrow stating the time and place and he better be there, no excuses!" Darryana got scared and said " I'll just sleep in the spare room!" Darryana leaves the room and goes inside the spare room...

Baekhyun who was just coming upstairs when he sees his mother going inside the spare room as he questioned his father " dad, why is mom in the spare room?" Daryl said " she ed Yunho and she's carrying a pure Jung in her stomach!" Baekhyun got shocked and dropped the plate that contained the sandwiches as it stained the floor when he said " I don't want her close to us, she should be in there for the rest of her life!" Daryl shushed his boy as he walks him to his room...

The next day...

Yunho goes to check the mail when a letter from court appeared as he opens it when he rushed inside and said " Serena Nicole, it's going to happen!" Nicole said " but I've cancelled it, we are not going!" Yunho said " it's Daryl, he's the one who set it up!" Nicole's cellphone rang as she answers " hello?" ...." Hello, am I speaking to Jung Nicole?" Nicole asked " yes, who is this?" ..." Oh this is Elizabeth from the state court, you have an appointment with us at 3pm by Byun Daryl!" Nicole said " I'm sorry but I've cancelled the appointment!" ...." Oh let me see here, oh yup I found it and yes it's cancelled so if you got the letter please disregard and I'll contact Mr. Daryl confirming that you Jung Nicole cancelled the app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter