Beginning

Cream Soda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just a normal Tuesday afternoon as everyone were done with work as they all headed home... In one particular house we see the wife and daughter which is strange, it's usually begins with the husband but it looks like he is not present, I wonder if they had divorced or he's not home just yet... Oh my just look at the daughter, very precious and the mom well there aren't words to describe her, she's perfect...

I wonder where's- oh well if it isn't Jung Yunho the handsom man and to tell you all that Mr. Yunho had divorced Nicole, it's tough for him now being a single man and every women are so intriguing despite that even married women seek out for him and that made Yunho feel uncomfortable but wait, he is going to the flower shop, is he gonna remarry the woman he loves so much? He's getting red and blue roses, ahhhh what a man... Yunho is prepped up and ready to win his wife back...

Now let's begin...

Yunho was walking down the streets practicing his apology when he spotted a typical guy who is wearing blue jeans with a fancy belt and black shoes as he was wearing a white tee and a pink fluffy jacket and surprisingly we all know who wears such fashion clothes as Yunho shakes his head and walks to his "home" since he's no longer living there as he walks towards the door when the wife opens it and asked " what brings you back here?" Yunho said " Jung Maire Nicole or if that's your middle name?" Nicole said " no my full name is Nicole Yongju Jung!" Yunho said " I thought it changed but anyway I'm here to please accept my forgiveness for not loving you like a husband would do and if you take me back, I promise to be the best husband/father I'll ever be!" Nicole thinks for a moment...

The daughter comes and sees her "father" as she said " mom please, dad had made a mistake and he'll never repeat the same thing twice even though he's done nothing wrong and he was caught off guard and- ah mother do you see what I see!" Nicole said " yes my dear and Yunho I'll accept and I did really miss you and we need to fix our daughter's gaze at that pretty boy who's walking down the streets!" Yunho sees his daughter practically with wide open as he said " no your not ready!" She whines as Yunho closed the door...

The daughter can't stop as she looks through the peeping hole when Yunho said " ...Jung your not allowed to see any boys!" The daughter said " but dad he's too damn daring to look at!" Yunho said " be careful with your words young lady!" The daughter stops and walks away from the door but kept looking back when Nicole said " listen to your father plus get this we will be celebrating our anniversary!" The daughter said " so your gonna leave me here alone!" Nicole nods...

The daughter jumps in joy when Yunho said " but no boys allowed in the Jungs house and it's against our laws!" The daughter ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter