Permission???

Cream Soda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that day...

Georgina, Hazel, Martha, and Serena came out and breathed fresh air when Martha said " I wonder if your dad will approve your relationship with Baekhyun!" Serena said " like I said, I don't know him very well and please don't come up with anything that will be cheating just like Saphrina's cockroaches!" Martha, Hazel, and Georgina shake their heads when Hazel said " speaking of Saphrina, she's heading to the store right across from us!" Serena sees and said " those roaches are there with her!" They went to the store to see what was Saphrina is planning to do...

In the store...

Serena said " ok let's split up, Martha you grab that basket and we will buy somethings for us to have so that we can watch movies and such, while Hazel and Georgina, you both can go get our favorite drinks while I am going to aisle where all the Cheetos and Lays chips are and ooh some chocolate chip cookies too so make sure you get everything on this list!" They nod as they head to the aisles...

Serena went to the chips section and picked up flaming hot Cheetos and xtra hot Cheetos and flaming hot Cheetos with lime as she sees Saphrina coming and asks " do you even have money to buy those things?" Serena said " yes my dad lend me his card which has more money than you do!" Saphrina gasps as she was about to start when she looked back and saw Serena's father as she said " well your lucky this time but the next time I see you, your gonna get it!" Serena said " of course!" Saphrina turns around when Serena stick her tongue out at her when she got caught by her father....

Serena looked and turns away when she hears her father's voice " Serena Jung!" Serena said " dad I hate it when you use my full name!" Yunho comes to his daughter and said " you, young lady you stole my card!" Serena said " no I didn't I asked you for it and you gave it to me!" Yunho said " you never asked!" Serena said " ok can I ask!" Yunho said " of course!" Serena asked " dad, may I borrow your card for this occasion?" Yunho asked " what's the occasion?" Serena said " my friends and I are planning a slumber party and we decided to come here and get our favorite snacks, food, drinks,etc...!" Yunho said " oh ok go ahead!" Serena hugs her father...

Later after shopping...

Serena hands her father the card and said " thanks dad for this!" Yunho said " I want you to keep it, I don't need it, if you run out of money, let me know because I have 345 credit cards that have 300,000,000,000 dollars in them!" Serena said " ok I'll let you know if this one runs out!" Yunho kisses his daughter's forehead and said " don't forget your dinner with Baekhyun in 45 minutes!" Serena forgot that Baekhyun asked her out for dinner and she accepted as she said to Hazel " you were suppose to remind me that I have a dinner date with Baekhyun!" Hazel said " now the timer went off sorry I put the timer on so that I'll tell you but I guess your father beat me to it!" Serena hurried home while her friends are catching up...

Serena sets the shopping bags beside her bed when her friends came in and she's practically rushing as Georgina said " relax, you've got an hour since Baekhyun lives very far!" Serena asked " how do you know?" Georgina said " I live right by him and technically it's an hour and 45 minutes, we both live in Busan!" Serena said " let me ask my dad where he technically lives right now!" Serena hurries to her dad when he sees her father with Baekhyun as she heads back...

Serena comes into her room and said " too late he's here!" Hazel, Martha, and Georgina said at the same time " what!!!!" Georgina said " let me dolly you very well!" Martha said " let's choose a dinner dress!" Hazel said " these are a great fit!" Serena looks in the mirror and sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter