Solution

If I were a fairy

I sighed. Another bloody performance discriminated against us girls.

Picking up the phone, I dialled Taeyeon's number.

"Hello? Taeng?"

"Yeah? Anything the matter, Sica?"

"There's another freaking competition that we can't take part in. No hope for us now, no hope for us ever."

"Don't say that!"

"Its true!"

"Anyway, Sunny and I are going to the forest again, after lunch. You coming?"

"Yeah I guess I will."

"Right, see you there then."

I hung up, and was getting myself ready when Donghae came knocking at the door.

"Bloody idiots want us to perform at that dumb contest," he groaned. "No sense of mercy they've got!"

I smiled.

"At least you get to sing. I'd become a guy just to have a chance to sing without worrying about whether my head will get taken off or not!"

Donghae looked at me ridiculously.

"Of course not how are you ever going to become a man? Its not as if you could cut your hair short and pretend to be a guy..."

Bingo.

The idiot gave me a solution. I smirked and grabbed his collar. Pulling him closer to me, I stared at him, and smiled. His eyes widened and his arms hung limply by his side. His mouth hung wide open as he looked at me, frightened.

"Sooooo, how about helping me turn into... a guy?" I whispered. He faltered.

"Ummm... well theres always autotune for your voice and..."

"Perfect." I smiled, before letting him go. After that, I grabbed my stuff and left for the forest, leaving DumbHae behind.