Jar of hearts

If I were a fairy

After school, Sunny, Taeyeon and I met in the forest. The three weirdos, muttered someone.

Ignoring them, we sauntered out of school as inconspicuously as possible. The last thing we needed was for to someone to follow us. Honestly, I needn't have worried about that. Most people thought that the forest was haunted anyway.  Even the government was scared of it. They thought that everyone was too scared to enter the forest. They never bothered to put a tracker in there. 3 girls, undaunted by that rumour, meet there to sing. Truth to be told, it was us who created that rumour. Sunny's drawing skills were awesome beyond imagination. She cleverly sketched out haunted looking designs on old scraps of cloth which Taeyeon and I hung all over the place. Ghost apparel, people said. If only the fools knew what we had done.

Throwing our bags over the fence seperating the forest from the real world, we entered our fantasy land.

We walked further into the forest, to our favourite tree. Scrambling up, we made sure that we didn't leave any obvious clues to our whereabouts behind.

Sunny perched herself on the highest branch and grabbed Taeyeon's hand. When the two were seated comfortably, they moved aside to let me sit.

"So guys, what do you want to sing?" I asked.

"Jar of hearts?" Taeyeon suggested.

"All right then, why not?" Sunny smiled before breaking the silence with her cool and clear voice. Taeyeon and I pitched in, Taeyeon doing occasionally adlibs. Just then, I heard a familiar voice.

"You guys didn't tell me we were going to be today..." Donghae mumbled.

"Well, we thought that you were tired of singing. So, how was debut?" I asked, referring to Donghae officially debuting as a singer.

"Hmm not bad, the other 12 dudes were cool." he murmured.

Sunny pouted slightly.

"So you can't join us as often."

Donghae looked reproachful.

"I'd love to, but its a bit suspicious, me leaving every now and then..."

"All right can we continue already? Time's a tickin'," Taeyeon interrupted, checking her watch.

I was about to open my mouth in violent protest when another voice came from below.

"Hey, who's there? Donghae, is that you? Get down here now!"

We froze.

 

 

Hiya :D its sicalove93 ^^

hope you guys liked this chapter, sorry i've been a bit busy with school and stuff.

Me and domo1219 will most likely update on the weekends, although we'll be writing bits and pieces of the story in between :D

I thank you for your lovely support!