Myungsoo

My 6 Guardian Angels

Was it love at first sight? You couldn't stop thinking about the boy you met on your way to the classroom. Fortunately, he was in some of your classes and you found out that his name was Kim Myung Soo. "Myungsoo... such a beautiful name, reminds me of a kitten." You let out a light-hearted chuckle and repeated his name a few more times, loving the way your mouth shapes when you say his name. It felt perfect. It felt natural. The words coming out effortlessly and smoothly made you happy. Your mind was filled with your newly-found crush and you found it really hard to take your eyes off him throughout your lessons with him. Myungsoo was just so perfect and he possesses a cold aura around him which made your interest in him grow even more. Its difficult to deny the fact that God must've spent a lot more extra time creating him. 

"Soohee ah, what must I do when I like someone?" You whispered to your best friend, being paranoid that someone would hear. "You have a crush?! Woah, our Yoonmi has finally grown up, hasn't she?" Soohee playfully ruffled your hair. "Tell me, who is he?" You grinned and your cheeks flushed pink. "He's the definition of beauty," you tried to hide your tomato red face in your hands. "Kim Myung Soo. The transfer student." You looked back to Soohee, waiting for her reaction. You had expected her to be happy for you, to encourage you to pursue him, to have a girls' talk with her, sharing tips on how to make a guy fall for you. However, her reaction was far from that. It was the total opposite, the complete opposite. Soohee was staring at you, shocked beyond words. When she finally recovered from her shock, she grabbed your shoulders and shook you hard. "YAH CHAE YOON MI. OF ALL PEOPLE IN THIS SCHOOL, IN INFINITE, WHY DID YOU FALL FOR HIM?!" You tilted your head in confusion, wondering why your one and only best friend objected your crush this much. "He's the biggest playboy in this school. You can't fall for him. Get this in your head. You'll get hurt! So I want you to quickly end your crush for him before you fall even deeper for him! Arraso?" Soohee reprimanded you firmly, making sure you get the message in your head. Although both of you were best friends, Soohee knew that you hated her objecting to things that you like. She knew it like the back of her hand that you hated when people order you around, manipulating you, like what she is doing right now. Still, she couldn't risk to see your precious heart break because of a playboy. She didn't want your first love to end up in a mess. Being the stubborn girl you were, you wanted to prove her wrong and to show her that you can capture Myungsoo's heart. "Yes. I'll give him up..." That was what you told Soohee, however, you were determined to rebel against her wishes. 

After having a talk which didn't turn out pretty good with Soohee, you proceed to the lockers glumly. Pouting, you took your books and stomp lightly to class. To be honest, you were feeling pretty upset with Soohee because she has always agreed to everything you do. This, by far being the most important matter, she had actually objected. Mumbling incoherent words to yourself, you walked ahead without a care in the world and accidentally bumped into someone which made him drop his books on the ground. You gasped and quickly stood down to pick up his books, mumbling "sorry" throughout the whole process. Blowing and dusting off the dirt on his books, you looked up and held his books out to him. Glaring, he snatched his books back from you and mumbled an "Idiot". Instead of flaring up like you usually do, you stood rooted to the ground, hands still held out, mesmerized by his good looks. Even though he has called you an idiot, as long as it was your crush, anything he says felt like music to your ears.

Having the last period of the day, you settled down at your place and started staring at the clock. Even though the lesson has not even started, you couldn't wait for it to end so you can head home to rest. Today wasn't really a good day for you and you just wanted to sleep like a log on your bed and forget about all your troubles. You place your head down on the table, closing your eyes to get some rest. "...... you.... beside Yoonmi" You heard the teacher mumbling but you were too lazy to find out what was happening and decided to brush it off. When you were about to head to dreamland, a familiar scent drifted to your nose and a "plopped" was heard on the chair beside you. Your bag, which was previously on the empty chair, was thrown on the floor by the unknown person. You became really annoyed that the person threw your belongings onto the floor without even asking and you were prepared to give him a piece of your mind when you opened your eyes and realized that you are pointing at your crush, Myungsoo. Blushing, you quickly retracted your finger and mumbled a "sorry" to him although you had done nothing wrong. "Since you knocked down my books earlier on, I'm just getting back at you. We're even now." He spoke without emotions, only audible for you to hear.