Weren't you from my dream?!

My 6 Guardian Angels

The incident that happened to you frequently replayed in your dreams. It was, however, different. In your dreams, somehow, you could see flickering images of different guys beating the drunkard up. You didn't know who they were, but judging that your first encounter with them was in a dream, with them beating up the drunkard so violently, you were kinda taken aback and afraid of them. Although they saved you, your mind told you not to trust them. 

"Trust them? They aren't even real, they're from my dream!" You faked a laugh, which died off pretty quickly. "They seem so real though...and I wonder who they are...why were they in my dream?" You added, staring off into space. 

Many days passed and you were still being haunted by the dream. You often dreamt of six guys, whom you could visualize so clearly due to them appearing in your dreams so often. It was pissing you off. You were angry and bothered. You couldn't stand the suspense anymore. You wanted to know if they were real. You wished that your dreams would stop because you didn't want to see their faces as it was distracting you from everything. 

You sat on your bed, thinking, before deciding to go to bed and forget about your troubles. "Wait, my troubles would be back if I go to bed! I mean, the dream! Argh!" You ruffled your hair in frustration and groaned. "I shall read a book, it will calm my mind down a little. Maybe I'm just too stress out recently." You smiled to yourself before getting out of your bed to grab your favourite book. You climed back on your bed and rested on your fluffy pillow. Feeling comfortable, you opened the cover and started reading the book all over again. After reading almost half the book, you eyelids started to feel heavy, you forced yourself to stay awake by opening your eyes as big as possible, but it was of no use. Soon enough, you fell asleep, book in your hands and your head drooping down to the side.

Hyunseong's POV:

I was chatting casually with the rest of the angels when I saw Yoon Mi sleeping in a difficult position in the corner of my eyes. "Guys, we can show ourselves now, Yoon Mi is asleep." I said in a monotone to my angel friends. I walked up to Yoon Mi and moved her till she was in a better and more comfortable position. I squatted by her bed and glanced down at her perfect face. She looked so beautiful, even when she sleeps. I her hair gently while admiring her. Just then, her eyelids fluttered open. I squatted there, with my eyes wide open, totally forgetting that I can make myself invisible to her. I started to panic and look towards my friends for help, they were still chatting, oblivious to what was happening. *Oh no, what do I do now?* I quickly walked towards my friends, but not before I felt a force on my wrist. I looked down and realised that Yoon Mi was holding on to my wrist, staring at me wide-eyed. "Who are you?" She mumbled in a faint voice. I look back to her, and realised that she had fallen asleep again. 

"Ya, did you guys see what happen just now?" I went back to my friends and whispered to them.

"Ani, what happened?" Donghyun hyung asked me, puzzled over my flustered face.

"Err, its nothing... We should just rest now, neh?" I answered, and heaved a sigh of relief. 

*If they had saw what happened, I would've been killed! Phew.*

End Of Hyunseong's POV.

"Mmmmm" You stretched your arms and rubbed your eyes cutely. You sat up on your bed and squinted your eyes from the sun that was shining through your windows. You headed towards the bathroom like a zombie. "Omona!" you shouted as you tripped over somthing. You held on to the door to support yourself from falling. You wiped away imaginary sweat from your forehead before looking towards the source of object that you tripped over.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed when you saw what was it. In front of you, were the six guys that often appeared in your dreams. They were all sleeping on your bedroom floor, sprawled around everywhere. You were still shrieking madly till one of the six guys headed towards you and covered your mouth. "Shhhhh, shh, calm down, neh?" He whispered to you. He had black hair and looked like one of the other guy that was still sleeping. You stared at him, eyes wide with fear. As if he could read your mind, he said, "My name is Kwangmin, don't worry, we won't hurt you. In fact, on the contrary, we're here to protect you." You started to calmed down and Kwangmin removed his hands from your mouth. As quick as lightning, you rushed into the bathroom and locked the doors. You sat down on the toilet seat and thought of what just happened. You felt yourself blushing as you played back the memory of how Kwangmin's face was so close to yours, till you could even feel his breath. "He's...good-looking." You whispered to yourself before coming back to reality. "ANI! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT! HE WAS IN YOUR ROOM! YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ARE! PABO!" You lightly slapped your face with your hands. "Get a grip, Yoon Mi. You're not suppose to think that way!"

After you have washed up, you opened the door slowly, as if afraid that a monster would jump out and grab you. You peek out from the door and felt butterflies in your stomach. You could see six stunning boys, sitting down on the floor, WAITING FOR YOU. You tip-toed out of the bathroom and immediately felt yourself being stared at. You looked back to find them all staring at you. This made you nervous, as you gulped your saliva and quickly rushed out of your room. "Saved, I'll never step in my room again" You told yourself with a determined look. 

"Ya, Yoon Mi ah, what's with all the screaming early in the morning? What if the neighbours complain? Are you going to explain to them?" Your mother brought your breakfast over to the dining table while nagging at you. "I just...saw a cockroach" You answered, while giggling and rubbing the back of your neck. "Sorry omma." Your mother sighed, and shook her head. "You're so big and you're scared of a tiny cockroach?" "Bwoh?! Omma are you kidding me? Omma you're scared of a caterpillar! Once you see one, you'll scream your head off like me! So who's worse?" You asked in a challenging tone. Your mother, who felt embarrassed, quickly replied "Ya, don't be rude, just eat your breakfast!" and scampered off into the kitchen. You giggled and quickly finished your breakfast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a short update, so that people will continue reading my fic! ^~^ 
So, Boyfriend and you finally met! Are you excited for more?
Anyway, sorry for the late update! >_< Please continue to support my fic! 
I'll update later if I have the time! Ppyong! ^~^