My 6 Guardian Angels - Part 1

My 6 Guardian Angels

After having your breakfast, you rushed back into your room, forgetting that there were uninvited guests inside. You opened the door, smiling widely, pleased that you had trolled your mother.(Evil! xD) 

You stopped in your tracks, eyes opened widely, when you saw the 6 boys from your dream sitting casually on the floor. "Aish, oh no! I've totally forgotten about these people!" You mentally facepalmed yourself. *Maybe I should just sneak out...since they haven't notice me* You thought and slowly and quietly moved backwards towards the door. "Yoon Mi!" A cute voice called out to you. "Gosh! What do I do now?" You quietly mumbled to yourself before turning to face them. You could've escaped, but you knew that you would've to face the problem sooner or later, so you decided to get it over and done with. You faced the 6 boys, eyes widened with fear. Although you often wonder if they were real, you've never expect them to exist, let alone to see them personally. It surprised you, but you kept a calm look on your face, while your eyes beg to differ. "Who are all of you?" You asked, with a composed tone. However, you felt like your insides were bursting from nervousness. 

"Sit here." One of them said while patting to the empty space next to him. You went forward cautiously, eyeing each one of them and giving off a cold look for protection. In spite of this, all they saw was an innocent look on your face. You just couldn't pull off a fierce and cold look. You sat down and moved backwards when you realised how close you were sitting to them. "Come on, you can sit closer, we won't hurt you." The same guy cooed to you, like you were a puppy. You pushed yourself forward with your hands, closer to the uncompleted circle they were in. Well, it became completed when you fitted in nicely to the space they had provided you. You looked down to your hands and started playing with your fingers. There was an awkward atmosphere in the room. Everyone didn't know what to do and no one was willing to make the first move to speak up.

"Ahem" a boy with blond hair that looked like Kwangmin cleared his throat. You looked back and forth at Kwangmin and the blondie. It took you a while to process before exclaiming loudly. "OMO! BOTH OF YOU LOOK THE SAME! WOW! YOU'RE LIKE HIS CLONE!" You pointed to Youngmin and gasped. Everyone in the room stared at each other, before laughing at your silliness, breaking the awkward atmosphere. "Of course they look alike! They're twins!" A guy with cute permed hair replied. You nodded your head continuously, giving him an "oh." face and giggled when you realised that you had made a silly comment.

"Guys, we should introduce ourselves first, shouldn't we?" The guy who told you to join them said in a leaderly-like manner. "Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Donghyun, and I'm the leader of this group of angels." Donghyun said and gave his charismatic smile. *Angels?* You thought curiously. *How old are they to be playing these kind of games?* You rolled your eyes to yourself and looked towards the second guy who was about to introduce himself. "I'm Hyunseong, 2nd oldest. Nice to officially meet you." *You mean he unofficially met me before? This group of people is just...too weird.* "Annyeong! Jeongmin imida~ Aigoo, you're such a cute girl. You can call me oppa, neh? How about you try calling me oppa now? Hmm? I wanna hea-" "Ya! Jeongmin! Why are you blaberring nonsense? I told you to just introduce yourself to her! Don't scare her like that, she don't know us that well yet!" Donghyun hissed at Jeongmin, face red with frustration. "Okay! chill hyung!" Jeongmin replied obediently and became quiet. "Hi, my name is Youngmin. I hope we can become closer to each other." Youngmin smiled and stucked out his hand, which earned a handshake from you. *So the clone's name is Youngmin... Okay, Youngmin is the blond hair boy, Kwangmin is the black hair boy. Hmm, I got it now.* You smiled to yourself before facing the next person in front of you. "Well, you already know me. I'm Kwangmin, Youngmin's younger twin brother. As you can see, you can differentiate us from our hair colour. Please don't be scared of us." Kwangmin softly said to you, which made you melt at the way he treated you. "Annyeong! I'm Minwoo, the maknae of this group! I'm actually 2 months older than you, so you can call me oppa! I'm so happy I get to hear you call me oppa!" Minwoo exclaimed cutely. You giggled at his adorable actions and for some reasons, you immediately felt comfortable with him. "Waiitt. How do you know my birth date?" You tilted your head in confusion. "We'll explain everything soon." Youngmin replied. You nodded your head and started "My name is Yoon M-" "Ani, Yoon Mi ssi, you don't have to introduce yourself. We know everything about you. Now call me oppa or I won't reveal anything." Jeongmin stared at you, anticipating. *Is he threatening me right now?!* Frustration took over you, but of course, you didn't show it. "Neh...Jeongmin O...pp.a" You stuttered.

Jeongmin cupped his hands to the side of his face and gasped in exaggeration, "OMO THAT WAS SO CUTE YOONMI AHH!!!!" before heading towards you and pinching your cheeks softly. "Lee Jeong Min." Hyunseong voiced and pointed his thumb to the leader, hinting that the leader wasn't happy with his actions. Jeongmin took one look at his leader's face and backed away quickly, mummering a "sorry", afraid that the leader would explode in anger.

Donghyun let out a heavy sigh and motioned for everyone in the room to settle down. Once everyone settled down, Donghyun stared at you and started. "Yoon Mi ah, we're going to tell you the truth now, since you discovered us although we tried our best to avoid being discovered. These may be shocking news to you but I hope you can calm down and accept it. We'll be always by your side so you don't have to worry." You made a "mmm", showing that you understood. "Okay, I'll start now. Jeongmin, please don't cut me off." Donghyun glared at Jeongmin and said. Jeongmin made a disgusted face and placed his hands under his chin, supporting his head up. "Well, you see, this is what happened..."

FLASHBACK

"Boys, come here. I have something to tell all of you." 

The boys approached him, while giggling and teasing each other.

"What is it, Sungjae hyung?" Donghyun, the only one who was being serious, asked.

"Ya, guys, come on, listen." Hyunseong said nicely but firmly.

"I need a favor from you boys." Sungjae slowly said.

"Sure, what do you need us to do, hyung?" Kwangmin asked, hoping it will end quickly.

"You know how I can predict the future right? So, I've recently predicted that this girl called Yoon Mi, would be facing problems given by my enemy, Minho. He will try to harm her. He has already harmed so many angels up here in paradise, I sent him down to earth, confiscating all his powers, hoping he would realized his mistakes and turn over a new leaf. However, he still hasn't realise his mistakes and are now harming people! I sent him down to earth, so I have the responsibility to protect the ones who are being hurt by him on earth. As my most trusted angels, would you go down to earth and protect Yoon Mi for me? I don't want something to happen to her because of my actions." Sungjae asked, eyes pleading for help.

"WHAT?! HE'S STILL HARMING PEOPLE?! AND OF ALL PEOPLE, AN INNOCENT GIRL?!" The boys loudly exclaimed in sync.

"That bastard." Youngmin whispered, hands curled up into a fist.

"Don't worry hyung, we won't let him lay a finger on Yoon Mi." Minwoo quickly replied with a serious tone.

"Woah, chincha. I can't believe he was an angel before. How can angels harm people? That doesn't make sense!" Jeongmin waved his hands up into the air and voiced out his opinions. 

"Jeongmin ah, don't you know that in this world, both Kind and Evil exists? Remember SeungHun? He killed the previous ruler of the angels and got sent down to earth by god with his powers taken away. Not all angels are pure and good. I took Minho's powers and sent him down to earth, hoping he would change. I don't want to destroy him because as you all know, he was once my best friend. I believe that he still has a little conscience and will realise his mistakes sooner or later. I'm sending the 6 of you down to protect Yoon Mi, so please don't try to kill Minho."

"Neh, hyung. We promise you that we'll do a good job protecting Yoon Mi." The boys said in sync.

"Good. Now, I'm going to go through some rules with all of you." Sungjae sternly said, while passing Yoon Mi's information to Donghyun in a file.

"First, Don't trust anyone. They might be Minho's helpers."

The boys nodded their heads in understanding.

"Second, please don't use your wings in public."

"Third, You can't fall in love."

"Protect her..." Those were his last words, before he vanished into thin air.

End of Flashback