Infinite

My 6 Guardian Angels

"YA, YOON MI AH, I HEARD THAT THERE ARE NEW STUDENTS TRANSFERRING TO OUR SCHOOL TODAY! OMO OMO I'M SO EXCITED!" Soo Hee exclaimed. "Excited? for what? They're just new students." You asked with a puzzled look. "YA CHAE YOON MI! DO YOU KNOW WHO'S TRANSFERRING HERE? DO YOU KNOW?! DO Y-" "Ani, I . Do . Not." You cut her sentence off and replied, emphasizing each word. "OMONA, WHAT HAS THIS GIRL BEEN DOING WITH ALL HER LIFE, IT'S INFINITE! INFINITE! ARA?" "Bwoya? In-infinite? Maths?" Soo Hee facepalmed herself, ashamed that her best friend was this clueless. "You'll see them later..." She sigh and patted your shoulders. 

Screams could be heard everywhere around the school. "What's with all the big deal?" You thought. When 7 boys entered the school, it was as if the whole school was lighted up by their presence. They gave off a superior aura, which explains why fangirls were almost worshipping them. Your angels, who were behind you the whole time, started snickering at how the fangirls were screaming for Infinite. You soon got irritated by their giggles and told them to stop it. Soo Hee, who heard what you said, asked "Yoon Mi ah, who were you talking to? There's no one here beside us..." *, I forgot they only show themselves to me. So the others can't see them* "Ahh, hehe nothing~ just talking to myself." You giggled and pointed at Infinite to divert Soo Hee's attention. Soo Hee gave you a weird look before continuing spazzing about Infinite. You soon got bored about the new students and headed back to the classroom, on your way back, you bumped into one of the transfer student. "Ahh, mianhaeyo!" You bowed politely and looked up at him. He looked stunning, especially his eyes, which was staring right into yours. You were so mesmerized by his eyes, it was as if his eyes were communicating with yours. You finally stepped out of your trance when he walked away. You watch his disappearing back, cooing dreamily "He's so mysterious...I'm curious to know more about him...He's really handsome too..." You blushed at thought and covered your face with your hands before squealing like a fangirl. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter is really short, I know! Mianhae~ >_<
I'll try to update faster! There's no school for me tomorrow! So I'll probably update by then~ ^^
PPYONG~ Comment please! Saranghaeyo~