Confession

My 6 Guardian Angels

The bell rang, signalling that break time was over. Students rushed around everywhere trying to get back to their respective classes while you fumbled with the lock on your locker, trying to get it open. Someone had played a prank and changed your code number. "I don't remember making enemies in this school..." You muttered to yourself, feeling frustrated. "Argh! I give up on this!" You messed up your hair and walked away, but before you could, someone grabbed your arm. "I'll get this opened for you, Yoonmi." Donghyun smiled sweetly at you before turning his attention back to the lock. You felt a weight on the crown of your head and look up to see Youngmin resting his arms on you. He grinned and you rolled your eyes. How childish. You thought. *And when did they arrive here? I totally forgot about them oops.* 

Donghyun easily typed in the new code of your locker and opened it for you. "How did you know the code? Someone changed it." You asked him, puzzled. He simply shrugged. "I'm smart, I guess?" Grinning, he ruffled your hair. Moving towards your locker to get the required books, you realized that the weight on your head was still there. You looked up, motioning for Youngmin to get his arms off you, but he was too dense to notice. "Yah! Get your hands off my Yoonmi!" Minwoo pushed Youngmin away and started bickering with him. "YOUR YOONMI?" Youngmin emphasized. "Yah NO MIN WOO, don't claim her like that!" Jeongmin piped in. 

Meanwhile, you were having troubles carrying all your books and before the books can fall off your arms, Kwangmin swiftly caught in with his fast reflexes. He carried your books and waited till you were done. He looked at how you were searching desperately for the right book and stiffled a giggle. It was adorable seeing you flustered like this. 

"Thud" The sound of the locker door closing made everyone look at you. You stood back up and glanced at each and everyone of them, wondering why they had stopped doing what they were doing seconds ago. Minwoo and Youngmin's eyes slowly trailed to the giant Kwangmin that was standing beside you and when they realized he was carrying your books, they rushed to him immediately, trying to get the books off his arms and claiming credit for carrying your books. Everyone stood there for a minute, watching the maknae line trying to fight over who carries what while Kwangmin stood there stoic, as if no efforts were needed for him to protect the books from getting snatched away. Minwoo scratched on Kwangmin's arms, trying to get him to release the books, but Kwangmin did not even flinched. The hyungs line were watching the fight in amusement, supporting different maknaes and betting on money who would win. 

"I bet Minwoo, he's pretty violent despite his cute appearance." Hyunseong grinned, pulling out a 10,000 won note from his wallet. "I shall bet Youngmin then, although he can be weird at times, he's good at things like this judging that he's Kwangmin's twin," Jeongmin announced proudly. "I'm sure he'll win. Just you watch." Jeongmin smirked at Hyunseong, earning a glare from him." "Hyung, who are you betting on then?" Hyunseong asked Donghyun who was laughing at the commotion. Before Donghyun could reply, your scream echoed around the empty hallways. 

"YAH! I'M LATE ALREADY PLEASE STOP FIGHTING OVER MY BOOKS!" You shrieked, obviously annoyed over how childish your angels were. "How on earth do you guys protect me when you are this childish?" You shouted in a fit of anger before snatching your books away from them and stomping towards class. 
Making your way towards class, you calm your nerves down and immediately felt bad for shouting at them. "Afterall, they were having kind intentions, wanting to help me carry my books..." You sighed and mentally reminded yourself to apologize later. "Argh... but the hyung line were betting over it..." You seethed in anger. 

You hid behind the door, eyeing the surroundings like a hawk. Quietly, you crept into class, hoping that the teacher wouldn't notice you. Classmates started giggling at your condition and you sent them a glare to get them to quieten down. Fortunately, you managed to make your way towards your seat beside Myungsoo without the teacher noticing. 

"Oh, you made it huh?" Myungsoo said sarcasticaly, a smirk playing on his lips. "Y-yeah..." you stuttered and turned back to face the whiteboard. The teacher was still writing on the board like before, and he said something that made you really shock. "Chae Yoonmi, detention later for being late." He sang, as if mocking you. You facepalmed. So the teacher actually noticed? Blushing madly due to embarrassment, you just gave him a reply. "Neh."

Throughout the whole lesson, Myungsoo was looking at you. You were puzzled over why he was giving you so much attention today, when he always ignored you when you pestered him. Did he miss your pesterings? Is it possible that he wanted your attention? *Nah* You shook your head in denial. "It's impossible."
"What's impossible?" Myungsoo leaned over to your table, whispering into your right ear. His hot breath tickling your skin and leaving goosebumps. You turned to face him, and then realizing that you had made a wrong choice. Myungsoo's face was only inches away from yours, and he was grinning in such a dorky way that made your heart beat inhumanely fast. You jerked back and pushed him away from you. "It's nothing" 
Myungsoo chuckled at how flustered he can make you feel. *She's pretty cute actually. It'll be so fun to break her heart." 

School was finally over and you made your way out the class. "Theres detention for me..." you pouted sadly. 

Meanwhile, your angels were looking for you to apologize for what they'd done earlier today. "Yah! Yoonmi's class is over lets find her in class! KAJA!" Jeongmin put his arms around Minwoo and Donghyun's shoulders. Why? you might ask. Because those two felt the most sorry for causing Yoonmi to be late for class. "Yah hyung, if you didn't change her locker code, she wouldn't be late!" Youngmin whined. "What?! You guys are pushing all the blame on me now? You said you wanted to spend more time with her! Right, Hyunseong?" Donghyun grabbed Hyunseong so that he was standing beside him, as if Hyunseong is his supporter. "I'm not taking sides. Sorry." Hyunseong muttered. "Let's just go apologize. What's done been done anyway." Kwangmin walked towards your class, leaving the other angels behind. "He's always so cold I wonder why?" Minwoo tilted his head and asked, but earned a smack on the head from Jeongmin instead. "Let's just go. You don't want Kwangmin to beat us to it first, right?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

While you made your way out of the class, you felt a hand tugging at your arm to follow. You turned and saw that it was Myungsoo. Your heartbeat immediately quicken but you stayed composed, wondering what he wants. "What do you want? I'm late for detention. I don't want to get another dentention for being late for detention." You mumbled, not very sure of what you were saying. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pulled you to the canteen. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sungyeol ah, you see Myungsoo anywhere?" Hoya tapped the tall boy on his shoulders, hoping he would know where Myungsoo went. Yoonmi and Myungsoo weren't in class, and Hoya was so certain that Myungsoo would confess to her today. Myungsoo was the type who did not like to delay things. "Molla, wae?" The choding replied. Hoya simply shrugged him off and ran out of his class, while Sungyeol's shouts could be heard from the background. "YAH HOYA! ARE YOU GONNA HAVE FUN WITH MYUNGSOO WITHOUT ME?! HOW COULD YOU?! COME BACK HERE!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Standing on a chair, Myungsoo cleared his throat to get everyone's attention on him. Fangirls started screaming when they saw him trying to make an announcement, and Myungsoo stared at them to get them to shut up, but that only made them even more hyper as their crush were staring at them. Myungsoo pulled you along up on the chair he was standing from and you tried to stand apart from him because you felt a little uncomfortable. Moving away, your right leg slipped off the tiny surface area of the chair but before you fell, Myungsoo instantly grabbed your waist and pulled you towards him. Fangirls cursed and swear at you looking at the close contact you were having with the hottest boy of the school and you quickly made him release you from his grip and stood properly on the chair. Your angels, who heard the commotion in the canteen, quickly went to check out what happend. They were surprised that you were standing on the chair with Myungsoo, and they weren't too happy about it too. Myungsoo cleared his throat once more, getting the audience in the canteen to quieten down. You stood stoic, not knowing what to do. Nervousness surged through you as you sense the daggers that everyone in the canteen was directing to you. "Why is this loser with the famous Myung?" You heard one say, and you immediately ducked your head down in shame. 

"So, everyone here, I want you to listen to me, VERY carefully." Myungsoo emphasized, giving the hint that this was important. "I, want to make this girl..." He gestured towards you, and you lower your head from shame, not knowing what was going to happen. "I want to make her my-" 

"MYUNGSOO!"