Feather

My 6 Guardian Angels

"Protect her..." Those were his last words, before he vanished into thin air. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoon Mi ah! Come on, wake up, you sleepy head. You got to head to school! Ppalli!" Your mother shouted, while shaking your lerthargic body vigorously. Upon hearing her thunderous voice, you crawled out of bed slowly and went into the bathroom to wash up. Once you were done, you headed down the stairs to have your breakfast. "UMMA! APPA! GOOD MORNING!" You shouted cheerfully before giving each of them a bear hug. "Yoon Mi ah, your sudden change of attitude scares me at times." Your father mumbled, while munching on his toast, but you were too engrossed in texting, so you didn't hear what he had just said. You glanced at your watch and as quick as lightning, you grabbed your bag, a toast in your mouth, and rushed out of the house while mumbling a "I'm off now! See you later!" to your parents. 

You walked to school alone, enjoying the peaceful moment.You had thought that you were running late, but soon realized that you have an hour more before school starts, so you decided to walk to school, because it's been so long since you did that. You started humming random tunes while looking at the fully bloomed flowers.You smiled at the colourful sight of it, and inhaled the fresh smell of nature. Just then, you spotted a daisy glittering under the shimmering sunlight. It looked no different than the other daisies, but it was the only one glittering. You moved closer to the glittering daisy to take a better look at it, just when you were about to touch it, a white feather lightly landed on the daisy. Curiosity got the better of you and you picked up the feather. It was light, and of course, soft but the weird thing is, the feather was warm too. *Omo, why is this warm? Maybe some bird dropped it while they were flying?* You asked yourself in your head. *That's not possible, I didn't see any birds with white feathers passing by, plus, this feather doesn't even feel like it belonged to a bird!* You thought, as if answering your previous thoughts. Puzzled, you shrugged your shoulders, kept the feather in your pocket, and continued walking to school.

You reached the school gate just in time before the bell rang. "YA, CHAE YOON MI! WHERE DID YOU GO? WHY WERE YOU ALMOST LATE?! DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAITED FOR YOU?!" Soo Hee, your best friend, yelled at you. "Mianhae, mianhae, I walked to school today and got too engrossed by the beautiful sceneries." You clasped your hands together and gave a pout. Soo Hee sighed and grabbed your hands "Let's head to class, dreamer." You sheepishly smiled and followed her *She forgave me. Hehe.* but tilted your head in confusion when you thought back on what she said. *Dreamer?*

Class started and ended in a blink of an eye, you were glad that class ended quickly, because you were pretty exhausted. 
After you said your goodbyes to your friends, you headed home. While walking, you suddenly remembered about the weird feather. You took it out from your pocket and it. It was still warm and you just couldn't figure out why. "Although you are just a feather, I don't know why but carrying you around in my pocket makes me feel protected. Maybe I'm just thinking too much but still, thank you. You are like a gift specially made for me." You whispered and gently smiled at the motionless feather that lies on your delicate hands.

Little did you know, they are actually gifts, sent to you specially, to protect you.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So, this is the first chapter! How is it? Is it boring? Comment for me to improve! <3

Also, sorry for the bad grammer and all, but I hope you guys like this chapter. I spent 2 hours writing this. I know it's short but as I've said before, I have not plan out the whole story yet so I kind of went around asking people if it's okay.

Also, I would like to specially mention my first subscriber! Thanks you for subscribing, it really means a lot to me. :') milkyway--

Oh, one last thing. My friend told me that this chapter is really random and all because I'm talking about a feather. So I just wanna let you all know that THIS FIC IS NOT ABOUT THE FEATHER. The reason why I wrote about the feather is to give readers a small clue that the Guardian Angels are already protecting her. The feather is their feather. You know, angels have wings right? So please don't unsubscribe! I promise the next chapter won't focus on the feather. T_T I know that this chap is stupid and all, after all, how can you feel protected by a feather? But remember, this is a FANFIC. It's not real. I'm sorry for not making it real. :'(

I'll update again tomorrow if I have the time! Saranghae~ ^~^