Chapter 6=Camp Day 1 Part 1

My Magicial Twin Sister

"The bus arrive!Stop looking through the window and lets move on!"Mr onew groan loudly."And choose the panther you wanna be."Your twins of course choose Ji yeon as she doesn't know really all your friends."Hey wanna panther me?"Taecyeon came by."Mwo?"your twins ask."Just do it! Rememeber the picture?"You distract."Oh yep Chingu."Your twins smiled."Nae of course.Ji yeon can you panther someone else?""Oh ok"she smiled and went to look for somebody else.

               It was a long ride from school to camp.Many pupils are asleep.Even Taecyeon.Your twins just sat down as you sleep too..Forawhile,Taecyeon woke up and jumped."Y-you-u did't sleep yet?"he asked."Im not sleepy."Your twins replied.When you heard that you slap your head.The bus screech a halt.We arrive!The pupils were like monkeys bashing out the door."Rememeber kids!Behave yourself!"Mr onew shouted as he and the bus left.The pupils were happy that he is gone.But when they look at the camp teacher,is like devil is coming."Put you bag down and changes your clothes to all these.He pass down the clothes down."Jeez.So-""Shh"you beg your twins to stop.The camp teacher was only Mr.He lead us to each of your room to changes the clothes and of course have that room too.Your twins lay on bed."I can have my own camp room :)"she cheer."But is so hot." "Camp is like this."you replied."Cut some of your camp clothes to me so i can changes up."