Ep 1=Just a starting

My Magicial Twin Sister

"Suzy!Come here."Your teacher,Onew look at you in a really happy face.You was wondering if he was saying what you did the exam was great :D!You slowy walk up to him and show him a bright smile."Congrats for getting a F Miss Suzy."and he pass the paper to you with a big fat F on the paper.You walk back to your seat staring at the F."You did great  don't worry."Ji yeon assured with a smile.You look at Jiyeon and shake your head.

                "RING"School had finally ended.You was feeling really really worried and scared.Jiyeon suddenly came to you and you jumped."O-oh.Annyeong."you say pretending to feel ok."So wassup?"she asked."Anyway will your mom scold you or something?"You look at Jiyeon and nodded."I mean you know nagging?"You replied."But you did well!"she smiled."Even better then me!""Ani..im such a loser."You said and walk away sadly back to home.

          You headed to your room quickly before mom catch you until "Suzy!"she shouted.You look back and gave her a fake smile."So how is your result?"she asked smiling."Um..great!"You lied.Mom nodded her head and left.She did't even make a sound.So you went to mom and knee infront of her."Why are you doing this suzy dear?"she asked surprisely."I-i-i-i get a.....F..."you admit it."Im sorry but it was....really....hard...and..."your eyes turn waterly."I know.."mom said slowly.You stare at her."Your teacher actually told me about this that you actually...fail."Mom hold you to the table where there were stawberry muffins for lunch."Is ok"she at your head."I know you study well and i don't really want to be a really firece person Because i been this situation before.Come on,is over,lets have some muffin."I clean my tears and nodded.

                  It was night,quiet and dark.You wear your pajamas and crawl into bed and send a last message to your boyfriend Tacyeon"goodnight." "Goodnight Suzy."you said and fall asleep.Everything turns out fine,nice,cozy..Not until there was a big flashy light.