Chapter 4=Things to buy

My Magicial Twin Sister

Your twins arrive back without waiting for Ji yeon.Mom look at your twins and gave a weird face."You came back again.""Is a long story mom."Your twins was all in sweat.She quickly bash in your room where you are having some oreos while drawing.Your twins snatch a piece of oreo and your drawing."Hey give me back!"You yell."Who is this?"Your twins return you back the paper."chingu.."you said slowly and putting another oreo in your mouth."Anyway.Tomorrow you will be having camp.And i wanted to bring you along but they will check the bags."Your twins sigh,"And?"you distract.""Give me 2 butter,1 peanut and 3 ice cubes."she continued."Well we could buy some."You smiled."Lets go!"So you and your twins quickly dress up to their outfit."But mom will see double of us.."you mumbled.Your twin gave a grin and took out her wand and soon you started to fly with her."You are a fairy?"You gasp."Haha.Is fun."Your twins smiled and hold you hand.

                  There were a big sign"The mart"."Here is it!"Your twins grab the two butter and put it in the basket."Its so heavy."You groan."Its just butter."she roll her eyes and start finding peanuts.People were actually staring at them as they look the same."Peanuts~"she sang and put it in."You know.You can't find ice here.Instend we can make them.You know like getting the water and putting it in a freezer."you suggest."Then lets do them!"She yelled and she pull you to someplace where there is no people and we teleport up the mart roof to start flying back again."But i did't pay yet."You frown."Is better to be free."she said flying backwords crossing her legs.