Chapter 2=W-w-who are you?

My Magicial Twin Sister

"Hey don't on the light mom!"You shouted and closed your eyes."Oh im sorry that im bothering you girl."it answer.You open your eyes and gave a loud scream."Who-who-who a-a-"you was too surprised to speak."Oh im so so sorry..let me introduce myself.Im Suzy and im here to make you popular.""Suzy?Popular?"you gave a laugh."I don't know who you are.Get out please.Im dreaming i know."and you get back to bed.Then you got up with a surprised face."Why do you look like me?"You asked shockly."Well im your twins."she replied."What on earth are you talking about i have no twins!"You replied."Well i seen that your really a unpopular,too kind,such a loser and poor."she smiled."So?"you asked again."Im here to help you!"She gave a yell.You fainted on your bed.

                  "RINGGGGG"rang your alarm.You woke up and gave a yawn."I knew is a dream."you smiled and open the door until your twins came out."Omg!"you open your eyes."You must let me help you missy. Cause me and you look alike!And im here to help you!Not mess around."she said rudely."And you would stop asking me this question?"Your twins nodded."Fine,fine,deal.So where would i be?"you gave up.She give you a smile."Well maybe you should spend time with your mom.And here!"she gave you a camera."This may see what im doing in your school.So what am i going to wear?"You open your closet and gave her your uniform."How-how lame.."You twins took out a wand and there was a nice piece of dress on her hand."Your not allow to wear those!"you shouted."Well how cares?I will tell that people you are actually really popular."You fold your arms and nodded."So let me warn you..don't you ever do something stupid or let me be myself and always act polite."Your twins just roll her eyes and left to go school.

               You gave a sigh and felt worried. You went down the stairs and see mom."Oh yes mom.Um i forgot to tell you but i have a holiday in a week or  maybe  a month."Your mom gave a weird look."Oh ok."You bit your lips and on the camera to see what is your twins doing.