Chapter5=The Experiment

My Magicial Twin Sister

"Here is the water"you were carrying a big pail of water to your twins room.Your twins then do a spell on the water and it turn icy."This will be done the next morning."She smiled."You do not want to sleep?"You asked curiously."No.Fairies don't sleep."Your twins smiled and started making something on Your desk.Something magical,something special."Then goodnight."You yawn and sleep.

                       "Ringgg!"goes your alarm.You were still in bed sleeping.Your twins project was done and as your sleeping she woke you up shaking you up."What do you want?"you said with a sleepy tone."Drink this breakfast."Your twins replied.You thought it was from mom so you stood up and drink the breakfast drink.It was really bitter."*Cough**Cough**Cough*I-s so *cough* bitter!"you groan.Suddenly you went smaller and smaller and you became an ant size.Your twins close the cap."Every 24 hours you will grow back again so in 5 days there is still enough."

                Your twins got to school with her dress again.You was at her shoulder.Ji yeon was running behind her."You forgot."she said slowly."to wait for me.""N-"before your twins said anything,you bite her."Oh mian."your twins said nicely and look at you rudely.