Instruction

Strange Feelings (A Love Story)
Please log in to read the full chapter

              

              Everything had to be perfect. Right? That’s why he did it. Minho kept pushing for it; wouldn't allow just "anything" to happen the night before... so shouldn't he also make sure that it was a meaningful experience and setting for him? It was their fantasy, after all. Minho’s written fantasy was to have Taemin in the water, angelic and perfect and beautiful. But Taemin found it hard to feel these things without some kind of preparation first. In fact, he didn’t feel any of these things, even remotely. He felt dirty, scared, and all around panicky. Who would want to sleep with that—no, he had to get it together.

              Even now—

              Sleep with? Is that what I just said?

              He leaned against the bathroom counter and then spun around to look at his reflection in the mirror. He looked pale. What the hell am I doing? What time will they be back? How much time do we have? Oh god, what is Minho expecting?! What do I even do? Would I be—would I be the one getting… ed? What if I'm not as good as... other people? 

              He bit his lip a little. Why had all these details never seemed so real before? Reading it was effortless. No big deal. But now, he had no idea what he was doing, or what Minho wanted to be done. No idea what to expect…

              What if it hurts, what if he doesn’t like it, what if—

              He was freaking out now. It certainly wouldn’t do to keep Minho waiting much longer—he’d already been the cause of enough his pain. And besides, that wasn’t the crux of it. It wasn’t that he was too afraid to; it was that he was taken aback by how much he wanted to.     

              . I need help… was all he could resign to think in the end, and he resigned to do just that, taking his phone out of his pocket and thumbing earnestly for Jinki’s number, purely out of a lack of anyone else. He’d initially thought of Key, his “umma” of sorts, but didn’t know how much he’d be able to help. After all, wasn’t he a , too? Or… was he? Taemin had certainly figured that he and Jonghyun were messing around by now—but this was the first time he’d really stopped to imagine it and everything it entailed…

              Taemin’s eyes dilated in the mirror. “Are they really ing!!!” he exclaimed all at once, his voice echoing louder than expected.

              He was only becoming more and more unnerved by it all.

              Hyung, he swiftly texted, I don’t know what to do… help!

              Sure, it was a panicky message. Who could blame him? Here he was, a in love, his confidence-lacking body totally screaming to be with a man who was not only experienced, but was also his best friends whom he’d known for years… what if they were about to mess all that up? What the hell was he supposed to think and feel?

              A swift reply: Is this a mechanics meltdown? I’m passing you over to the matriarch.

              He was too nervous to be embarrassed properly. In fact, the suggestion immediately made him feel better, and when he got the text from Key a few seconds later that said “What’s up baby?” he felt close to tears.

              Umma—I don’t know what to do. What do I *do*?

              What do you mean, what to do you do? You’re talking about Frog, right? He’ll do it all.

              Really? Was it so easy?

              Don’t I need to—stretch, or something? Mortification. This was the type of conversation he never expected to have. He only asked because that’s what they always did in fan fictions. He didn’t even stop to consider how quickly he assumed that he’d be in the position of receiving. Why had he? It seemed as natural as it did unnatural.

              You scared? Don’t do anything you don’t want to. He’ll understand. (or he'll have me to deal with)

              I just… feel stupid. I don’t know anything about this…

              Do you want me to call you?

              Bad timing… I’m locked in a bathroom.

              Again?! Yah!

              I mean, our bathroom…

              Oh, you have Keroro on ice?

              Something like that…

              Did you see the stuff I left for you? 

             Yes. Thanks… no matter how it’s kinda creepy that you are all waiting for us to—

              Phah. Creepy? We’re family.  ^.~  Umma won’t steer you wrong. I got your back. Or, backside. haha

              Have you…? You know?? Ever?

              Listen, Minnie, you don’t have anything to worry about. You just have to remember to relax. If you’re alone you can do that, the stretching thing. It’s pretty self-explanatory, but isn’t necessary. He’ll know what to do.

              This is so embarrassing… I feel like an idiot.

              Wah~? Don’t you dare. You know I’ll always take care of you.

              Is it—is it going to hurt???

               Um... well... yes. But not as much as it won’t, you know? And don’t do anything you don’t want to...

              You already said that.

              Well, it’s most important. Aigoo… my baby…

              I’m not a baby~ 

              You love him?

              I—I do…

              You really aren’t a baby.

              Key? Thank you again for everything…

              You can thank me later. Preferably by cleaning your room for once. Go back to your date already! Poor Min—you have to work your way up to that kind of torture. kekeke. But don’t do anything you don’t want to do!!!

              LOL tell the others I said hi. Er—but not about this conversation. ha

              Again, I got your back. ;)  Have fun. We’ll give you till eleven. Sufficient?

              It’s only 3!

              I’m sure all the extra time will come in handy.

              Where will you guys go?

              Are you really worried about that right now? Taemin! Knock it off. We’ll be fine, and so will you. GO HAVE FUN!

              Thanks, umma~

              I’m not writing you back anymore. Laalalllaa~  <3

              K~  ^_^ 

              Don’t do anything you don’t want to do~!

              Taemin chuckled as he put his phone away. He couldn’t help it. Talking to Key always made him feel better. He was happy that, for as maternal as he tended to be, he wasn’t opposing this development. Was supporting it as much as he was. It made him feel loved, honestly, but it also completely convinced him that Key and Jonghyun were sleeping together, because if they weren't, he was positive that the support would have waned in intensity. No, "umma" was so agreeable because he'd experienced the situation himself, and no doubt the clash of emotions that came with it. He would never sleep with someone unless he cared for them. He certainly wasn't easy, and had very high standards. Taemin knew Kibum was waiting for someone special... which is exactly why he felt Key understood him best, and really did have his back, like he'd said. 

             It was all the missing encouragement he needed. Suddenly, Taemin felt he had the confidence to get his together. In fact, he knew exactly what to do. His body felt ready, and so did his mind. His heart was settled. He was going to sleep with Minho. Tonight. And not only was it going to be ing awesome, he was going to be the best Choi Minho ever had...

 

* * *

 

               Minho heard the shower running and tried to settle back into bed. Tried. His was way too hard to be settled easily, no matter how he tried to ignore it. Ignore it? Impossible. All he could think about was the way he fit into th

Please log in to read the full chapter