[Playing Catch-up]

Strange Feelings (A Love Story)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I know this story can be hard to follow at times, which was never really my intention. So, I thought... in anime they usually have an episode or two that allows fans to "catch up" on what has happened in the previous episodes by providing a neatly-packaged, concise summery. In true otaku fashion, I decided to do a quick recap for all those of you who have any confusion over this story thus far, since it's on a slight hiatus right now. Please let me know if I missed something that is still a little weird/shaky/unresolved. I tried my best to summarize effectively.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

           

           Story opens with SHINee doing a performance (it doesn’t really matter what song or what era—right?), and we see, through Taemin’s pov that he’s been struggling with his strange feelings for Minho; he secretly reads “2Min” fanfiction in order to relieve some of his ual frustration. Meanwhile, Minho is sleeping around with his kpop harem because he's as , but also as a means to "forget" about his strange feelings for Taemin.

           Well, Onew knows what’s going on, and is also aware of “JongKey” (he's the great leader who's conscious of ALL). He decides to pull these couples together. First, he confronts Minho, who doesn’t really listen to him, so Dubu plans to teach him a lesson by hoaxing a relationship with Taemin to make him jealous. Somewhere in the mix, OnTae share minimal ual exchanges (though no penetration or much —they mostly kiss and such the one time), but the other three are convinced they are ing/dating, so Minho gets irrationally jealous and takes out his angst through his writing.

            About this time we discover that BananaLove (Taemin’s user name on Fan Fiction Central) and 2Min_Lover (Minho’s user name) are interacting unawares. In fact, Minho is the author of Taemin’s favorite 2Min story. In Minho’s story, he takes out his aggression against Onew by allowing the fic

Please log in to read the full chapter