Creepy, Crazy and Obsessed

Knight in Shining Clothes

"Hyung, you're an idiot!" Tao shouted as soon as Chanyeol answered his phone. He was still doing his best to hide himself from her, even though she was no longer there. Tao's excuse was that you can never be really sure that she's really gone, she might be watching him right now without him knowing a single thing about it. That girl was one hell of a creepy . The kind of creepy that whenever you close your eyes you could really feel her presence, the kind that does not allow you to have a decent sleep even for a day. Yes, the traumatic kind indeed. 

 

Tao remembered the first time they were introduced to each other. It was during the group's Japanese promotion. At that time Aika was also in Japan for an endorsement deal. The original plan was to introduce the two to each other and cause just a little issue among the fans. After all, a little issue or rumor there would be a great help in making the group more popular, and what better way to cause the netizens and fans buzzing than a little issue of one of the members dating Korea's sweetheart, Aika Cho. Sure, fans would go ape once they find out but those who aren't fans would get curious and eventually check them out. Fans are fans, they would still love their idol no matter what, so it's basically a win-win situation here. Even for Aika herself, she would get more famous, people will talk about her more. She would be known as the girl who has it all.

 

But somehow that little plan didn't turn out very well. The moment they were introduced to each other Aika knew she found the person she was destined to be with, while Tao hated her the moment he saw her face. She was nowhere near being ugly, Aika was in fact very beautiful. Perfect facial features and perfect body. What else can a man ask for? "Maybe Tao's not a man." would probably be Kai's answer. But the real reason was unknown even to Tao himself, not until she started following him like a crazy stalker. 

 

She would show up in front of their dorm every morning during their stay in Japan. When the day to finally wrap up their promotions in Japan came, Tao thought his misery was over. But it wasn't. 

Even up to Korea she still called him, texted him and every now and then she would visit him whenever they were having rehearsals. During their stay in Japan, Aika refused to fake a relationship with Tao, she wanted it to be real. So they were not able to follow the original plan and ended up with nothing. 

 

Funny thing is, now that they're all back in Korea issues and rumors of the two dating are all over the internet. Why? Because wherever there is EXO, there is Aika. She watches every show and constantly mentions Tao in her twitter account. She has also made mention on various interviews that her ideal type was Huang Zi Tao. Like what Tao occasionally says about her, THE IS CRAZY!

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung," Tao tried to calm down. "I need your help."

"No more tissues! Bye." said Chanyeol bluntly as he was about to hung up again when Tao begged him not to.

"I don't need those tissues!" Tao began to raise his voice. He was getting mad at how Chanyeol kept bringing up the damn tissue paper to the conversation. "Hyung, Aika's here."

"WHAT?!" Chanyeol was now the one shouting. "Why the hell is she downstairs watching a drama with you?!"

"Hyung, tell me honestly. Is your head there just so it can add up to your height?" Tao began sarcastically. "Use it to think sometimes, please. It wouldn't hurt a fly if you do so."

"Yah!" Chanyeol was not really offended. He was used to Tao being like this. 

"Listen," Tao sighed. "I was about to pick up _________ a while ago. Since we agreed on spending all our dates in the dorm instead of going outside, remember?"

"Yeah." said Chanyeol as he nodded as if Tao could actually see him. 

"So when I finally got here, Eun Jung- I mean Aika was there." Tao explained slowly.

"Why the hell?" Chanyeol asked as he made his way to the bathroom since he knew what Tao's favor was already. 

"I don't even know. She must have been following me again."

"What is she trying to do now?" Chanyeol asked worrying about _____________.

"Aika's hella crazy, even I get scared of her. Who knows what's going on in that head of hers."

"I hope she's not capable of hurting people. She doesn't look like the violent type anyway. But considering the fact that ___________ is a threat to her....." 

"Hyung, I don't hit girls but I swear to God is she does anything-"

"Hey, relax. She hasn't done a thing yet anyway. From what you were saying to me earlier... You know, the part where I misunderstood you... They seem to be friends. Maybe they're really friends?"

"I don't know. Something about this just doesn't feel right. Anyway hyung, about the favor-"

"I'm on my way. Just let me get out of my pajamas first, please." Chanyeol said, knowing that Tao wanted him to pick her up instead because he did not want Aika to see him. "As for you, get your out of there before she even sees you." he added.

"Thanks, hyung! And yeah... I don't know. Right now it feels like she's watching me." 

"Wow. It's always the super pretty ones who are crazy, huh?" Chanyeol mused, remembering his past relationships with crazy possessive gorgeous actresses, and models who are not to be named. Not for privacy reasons, but because they are too many. "Maybe _________ is also crazy. Better be careful." Chanyeol tried to lighten up the mood.

"Yeah. She's crazy alright. She wants to be a nun!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm.. Tao oppa should have been here an hour ago. Wonder why he's late..." she thought out loud as she stared at her wrist watch. 

"Maybe he got caught up on traffic?" said Jiho as he poured milk to his cereal. 

"Hey," Jihwan tapped her shoulders. 

"Yes, oppa?" 

"Do you happen to have Eun Jung's number?" Jihwan asked enthusiastically. If this were some romantic comedy movie then right now hearts would be floating above Jihwan's head while his background would be pink clouds with cupid pointing an arrow at him. 

"O-oppa, I don't even know her. She just appeared out of nowhere..." 

"Do you think she'll come back?" Jihwan pouted. 

"I don't know... The only reason why she was here was because she needed to use the bathroom." she answered. 

"I hope she comes back to pee at our bathroom again." Jihwan sighed.

"Jihwan that sounded so wrong!" their mother hit his head with the newspaper their father was reading a while ago. "Just eat your breakfast will you."