Bonding Time with EXO

Knight in Shining Clothes

"Hyung," Se Hun whined. "I'm really hungry. It's 7:00 o'clock now and my stomach need it's dinner!"

"We can't go down there, Se Hun. Tao will kill us!" said Xiu Min.

"But I'm really hungry!" Se Hun whined some more as he started pulling Lu Han's sleeves. "My stomach is starting to sound like a frustrated singer having a concert."

"That doesn't even makes sense, Se Hun." said Lu Han pulling his sleeve away from Se Hun. "Stop trying to eat my jacket!" Se Hun was now playfully biting Lu Han's jacket. 

"We go down there and Tao will kill us. We stay up here and we'll die of starvation." Baekhyun pointed out. "Either way we still die."

"We need to cast votes!" Suho suggested. "Who here is willing to die of starvation instead of being sliced into half by a Wushu sword, raise your left hand." Everyone except for Kris who had been quiet all day long and Se Hun raised their left hands. "Okay... So that's it. We all die here together."

"We're stuck here forever." Baekhyun sighed as he rested his head on Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

"Tao's right. It's like living with a bunch of monkeys!" Kris commented as he grew tired watching all of them whine about their deaths. "We could always call Kai to buy us something to eat on the way home, right? He's at some photoshoot and will be home pretty soon."

"Oh my God, Kris! You're a genius!" they all started cheering. They all took their phones out and started texting Kai what they wanted to eat. After a minute or two they received a reply from him asking them to just cook something up. They all started whining after that. Kris shook his head and started dialing Kai's number.

"What?" Kai answered obviously pissed about something. "Why so grumpy, man?" asked Kris. "I'm just tired..." he answered followed by a loud sigh.

"At least you're not starving to death!" Chen shouted.

"Not my problem that you guys are so lazy to cook." Kai snapped back.

"Kai, listen man." Chanyeol took the phone from Kris. "Tao's down there with his girlfriend and he's gonna murder us all in our sleep if we even dared to show ourselves to her. When she got here... Well... The welcome was quite traumatizing." 

"Define quite traumatizing." said Kai who was now a little interested.

"Ehh.. The usual morning routine." Chanyeol replied and Kai immediately understood.

"He must be furious." Kai laughed. He knew how embarrassing the other members are at home, far from what they show in front of the cameras. 

"Yeaah." Chanyeol mused. "Anyway... Buy me some sushi."

"Fine." Kai finally pitied the rest of the members and gave in to their requests.

The moment Chanyeol handed Kris' phone back, DO signaled them to come closer. He had been quietly listening to their conversations. "Sssh. Guys, come here. Listen to this." 

 

"Oppa," she turned to face him. "They must be hungry already."

"Oh yes. They must be starving like crazy." he laughed evilly. 

"Oppa, ask them to come down and have something to eat..." she said. Tao wanted to make them suffer some more but he just couldn't say no to her. He was about to call for the other members to come down. But before he can even do so, Se Hun came running down the stairs upon hearing her. He quickly ran to her and gave her a big warm hug which caused Tao to light up on fire. 

"Noona, you're an angel! Thank you! You don't know how hungry I was. GOD! Noona, thank you! Thank you!" he kept on thanking her as he jumped up and down. The other members then cautiously followed Kris downstairs. They made their way quietly to the kitchen. Baekhyun was even tiptoeing his way over there.  

"Se Hun..." Tao called his attention, causing the younger boy to let go of her. 

"Yes, sir." Se Hun ran towards the kitchen leaving her to finally have some space and time to catch her breathing. They way Se Hun was hugging her almost crushed her bones.

 

Tao walked to the kitchen and eyed them all suspiciously. Everyone, as usual, avoided his stare awkwardly. "You guys have been eavesdropping all day, huh?"

"What? No. Of course not!" they all tried to deny it by faking a laugh.

"Oh yeah?" Tao sat next to DO who looked like his eyes were about to pop out. 

"I was just really excited for you. I did not mean to eavesdrop... I was just..." DO started to explain and Tao just stared at him with his usual serious face. After a minute or two of awkward silence and non stop fidgeting of Baekhyun from his chair, Tao finally spoke. "You guys are weird." he said as he started laughing. 

"He's gone insane!" Baekhyun shouted. "Suho hyung, go hit him with the frying pan before he starts killing us!"

Suho who had been trying his best to cook some ramen just rolled his eyes at Baekhyun. While the others laugh at Baekhyun's dorkiness. "If anyone is insane in this house, it has got to be you." said Lay as he handed each of the members their chopsticks. 

 

"Uhm..." she entered the kitchen and just stood there looking at Suho. "Excuse me, oppa..." she called his attention. Suho did not want to look at her and wage war against the almighty Huang Zi Tao but the way she called him sounded too damn cute to resist. So he just risked his everything and turned to look at her. "Y-yes?" he asked shyly. 

"Is it okay if I cook for you guys instead? Eating ramen for dinner is not so healthy..." she innocently smiled at them. The rest of the members did not know how to react until Tao told them they're allowed to talk to her and he's not gonna bite their heads off. 

"Suho get your out of there and let the lady cook!" shouted Kris who was more than happy to eat anything but Suho's pathetic ramen. 

 

 

While she was cooking Baekhyun initiated a little conversation and from then on it was smooth and no longer awkward. Surprisingly Tao was enjoying seeing his fellow members talking to her, he was happy that they like her already. But he was still bothered by one thing; Chanyeol. He just kept smiling at her without saying a single word. It was not only Tao who noticed this, almost everyone noticed but did not bother to ask. 

 

After dinner they all ended up watching some comedy movie. She was sitting between Tao and Baekhyun who just so happened to be her newly found "best friend". While on the other couch, Chanyeol was sitting next to Kris who was sitting next to a sleeping Xiu Min. Chen was lying on the floor completely focusing all his attention towards the movie. Right next to him was Se Hun and Lu Han playing some cards with a frustrated loser, Lay.  While DO had been playing with his phone as Suho watched and teased how much of a noob he was. 

 

 

When it was time for her to leave Baekhyun was almost in tears. "Baekhyun oppa, don't cry." 

"B-but... I'll... I'll miss you!" Baekhyun let it all out. He cried like the most precious person to him was leaving him forever. Suho just rolled his eyes at him but deep down inside he himself wanted to cry. 

"Hey, we still have 6 days left." said Tao. "How about we just hangout here?" Tao suggested and she agreed. Baekhyun was back to being a happy little bacon again, jumping up and down telling her the things they would do tomorrow. Lay labeled it as the "Teenage Girls' Bonding Time."

 

 

After the two left, their company van parked right in front of their dorm. Kai got out of the van bringing lots of bags with the food they requested earlier. "Guys, sorry I was late. Traffic was like hell! Anyway.. I got all the food you wanted. Let's go eat."

"Sorry, but we're full already." they apologized and went to their rooms to sleep, leaving Kai alone with the bags full of food. 

"NEXT TIME I'LL LET YOU STARVE!" Kai shouted after them. "Aish. How am I suppose to eat all these?"