Bacon, Suho's Cute Puppy

Knight in Shining Clothes

"Okay, cut!" the director shouted. "That's a wrap, everybody."

"Finally!" said Kai who was absolutely tired from all the running and dancing he had to do. "I'm so tired. I've been running the whole damn track field for hours." said Kai as he sat at the end of the company bus. 

"You think you had it bad?" said Tao moving Kai's legs so he can sit down as well. "I was asked to do sit ups for an hour, then they asked me to do Parkour! I seriously had no idea what I was doing. I just kept on jumping and climbing walls like an idiot."

"You looked good though." Kai complimented him as he grabbed the water bottle from Lu Han. "What?" said Kai as Se Hun was sending him death glares for stealing Lu Han's water bottle. 

"Get your own water, Kai!" said Se Hun. 

"I'm too tired!" argued Kai. "Give me a break, I've been running around the whole damn day." 

"You're not the only one who's tired, okay?" said Se Hun handing Lu Han his water bottle. "I had to go around on a skateboard the whole day!" 

"So?" said Kai. "That doesn't require much energy..."

"He doesn't even know how to ride a skateboard." said Lu Han. 

"They even asked me to do tricks. Like how do I freaking flip a skateboard? I've never had one in my whole life!" Se Hun complained.

"I hate endorsing energy drinks." said Baekhyun.

"Bacon, why are you complaining as well?" said Suho. "All you had to do was smile for the camera and drink the product." 

"Well.... Smiling all day long is tiring too!"

"You're lucky you did not have to swim all day!" said Suho. "I feel like I'm still floating on water up to now..."

"Just stop calling me Bacon!" Baekhyun said.

"I like calling you Bacon.." Suho teased Baekhyun some more.

"...and they call you the leader." said Lay who was laughing at how childish Suho was.

"Guys, we're going home right after we buy some dinner." said Kris. "Anyone up for Japanese food?" 

"Now that's a leader. Responsible." said Lay trying to tease Suho. 

"What? I'm a good leader too," said Suho. "My members listen to me very well!" Suho then called Baekhyun's attention. "Bacon, get out of the bus and then come back in." 

"Why?" Baekhyun was being bullied by Suho again. 

"Be a good bacon and just do it, Baconyy." said Suho as he pinched Baekhyun's cheeks.

"I don't want to! Stop messing with me Suho." 

"Do it." said Suho with a serious expression.

"FINE! Aish." Baekhyun did as Suho asked. He got out of the bus and went back in. "Happy?"

"That's a good bacon!" Suho patted Baekhyun's head and gave him a piece of gum. 

"What's this?" asked Baekhyun taking the gum.

"Because you've been a good bacon you deserve a treat." Suho smiled at him.

"What the hell, hyung?! I'm not a dog!"

"But to me you are. You are my bacon puppy." said Suho as he patted poor Baekhyun's head.

"That doesn't even make sense." said Chanyeol.

"It really doesn't." Baekhyun agreed. 

"But then again when did Suho ever make sense?" said Lay.

Suho was about to argue with Lay but they were interrupted by Tao asking the driver to stop the vehicle.

"What? You have to pee?" asked Xiu Min.

"No, that's her!" Tao pointed at the girl sitting by the waiting shed waiting for a bus ride home. 

"Where are you going?" asked their manager when Tao made his way for the door. 

"I'm just gonna say hi." Tao lied. He was planning on asking her if he could give her a ride back home.

"Stop right there, lover boy. That waiting shed is full of teenagers who are probably fans. Do you really want to risk your life just to say hi to her?" asked their manager.

"Yes." Tao said without even considering the fact that those fans would rip all his clothes off. 

"Ahhh... Tao?" Kai called out. "Too late. She's already inside the bus." Kai pointed at the bus in front of them. 

"Next time, lover boy. Next time..." said their manager.

"I wanted to talk to her...." Tao mumbled but Baekhyun heard everything. 

"Awwww... Go get her,Tao!" Baekhyun said out of the blue.

"Yah, Bacon. Tell me you're not imaging that we are at some romantic movie with Tao being the main actor and her being the lead girl who's about to leave him." said Suho.

"What? No... Of course not..." Baekhyun blushed. Everyone knew that whenever Baekhyun was blushing he was either lying or he had something he wants to say but is to shy to do so. 

"Are you blushing? Bacon, you're too damn cute." said Suho as he pinched Baekhyun's cheeks to make them redder.