Day One Continue: don't worry, they got distracted

The Tale of Two Hyuns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You let them go?”

Wookie shrugs while looking at his girlfriend for help. She peeks at their leader and shrugs back. Traitor! I’ll make you pay tonight.

“Kim Ryeo Wook!”

“Uh, Hyung. Yes.”

Donghae rolls his wheelchair. It is clear that he is annoyed with his brother’s action.

“Why? I purposely put him as your partner because I know that you usually very responsible. How could you let them go by themselves?”

Wookie sighs deeply.

“I think it was the best options, Hyung. You should see how he reacted when she’s back. It looks like we had a comeback of the ole Kyu. I just can take that happiness from him.”

Siwon snorts.

“And the fact that they were kissing nonstop in front of you.”

“Won!” Donghae snaps instantly.

Siwon raised his hands while Hankyung smacked him from behind.

“Sorry.”

Donghae takes a deep breath and walks his chair to the window, then looks outside.

“I just worry about him. You know, he is not the best person in terms of keeping out from trouble.”

Hankyung gives a sign to the others to leave them. Wookie pulls Siwon to the door and signal the other agents to follow them out before rolling his eyes to Sooyoung who still sits nicely in her navigator seat and mouths, “I’ll see you outside, traitor!” She lets out a small whimpers.

“You too, Young.” Hankyung tell her.

“But I need....”

“There is no agent out in mission. We will be alright with that machine off for a while. And I’ll bet you bring that special gadget with you everywhere, right?”

“But Oppa!”

“It’ll be okay, Youngie.” Donghae soft voice, reserved only for Kyu and her, shouts .

She nods in defeat.

She rise from her chair, but instead going to the door, she walks to Donghae and present a small GPS gadget that she often used to track people they were trailed.

“There's them, Oppa, Kyu and Little Hyun.” She shows the two dots on the screen.

Donghae looks at her in awe, “But how come, he always found it before you able to put the track device in him.”

Youngie giggles, “Let’s say that he had some big distraction.”

Hankyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter