Day Three: I am ready for anything as long as I am with You

The Tale of Two Hyuns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Seo Hyun wakes up with a trail of soft kisses on her hair. Smiling, she traces the hand that holds her tight on the waist.

“Morning, Baby.” Kyu Hyun kisses the side of her face.

“Oppa.” She snuggles into his chest.

He chuckles. “I don’t know that you are this clingy.”

She blinks her eyes fully opened now and meets with the hard chest of her boyfriend. “Yah!” She pulls up her body in confusion. “What are we doing?”

He smirks while raises his eyebrow. “Uh, sleeping together?”

Her eyes widen. “Wh.... what?”

He laughs when he saw her blushes. “Oh, my pretty innocent Seo Hyun. Who ever thought that you are the best girl breaker in the country?”

“Yah!” She looks at her body and feels relief that she was still in her pajama. “Oppa, you’re mean!” She throws the pillow to him.

Laughing so evilly, he throws the blanket and shows that he was still in his pajama pants as well. “That’s for teasing me last night.” He corners her on the bed post. “I told you we better get twin beds.” She giggles now.

He raises one of the eyebrows. “Oh, no, you can’t win.” And then he lunges to her, tickles both of her sides. She laughs uncontrollably. “Uh, Oppa, stop it! Stop it.” She fights with her best, but he was too strong for her.

“Say ‘Sorry, Oppa.’”

“Why should I?”

“Really?” He adds the speed of his tickling.

“Whoa... Oppa! Sorry!”

“Say Uncle.”

“I had said sorry.”

“Uncle?”

“Uncle!!!”

He stops his ministration but then their eyes catch each other. He unco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter