Day Two: it’s never easy to lose something

The Tale of Two Hyuns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uhm, Oppa?”

“Huh?”

“Are you comfortable there?”

Seo Hyun glances from her place in bed to Kyu Hyun who lies on the couch.

“As comfortable as it can be for sleeping on the couch.”

“I am sorry.”

“It was never your fault.” He smiled. “I had been in worst place to sleep before this.”

 “Oppa.”

“Hyun, it’s still 3 am, why are you waking up?”

Seo Hyun suddenly rises and walks to the couch.

Kyu Hyun pops his body up and pats the couch for her to sit. She gladly accepts and then snuggles her body to his.

“What’s really bugging you?”

She touches his face softly.

“It’s that hurt?”

“What’s hurt?”

“Losing your friend?”

He knows instantly what she asks of. He hugs her even tightly when closing his eyes, a painful memory flashes in his mind.

*flashback*

“Kyu! Duck!” Somebody pulled him back behind the car. He looked aside and saw Han Kyung.

 “But Hyung, Hae-Hyung is still there!”

“I know. Hyuk Jae and Shin Dong are already getting in from the other side. They should be able to reach him in minutes.”

*bang* *bang*

They both alerted. It was clearly a guns fighting inside. Kyu Hyun jumped instantly and run into the mansion. Han Kyung let out a frustration sigh and run after him.

Inside, Kyu Hyun found bodies, the triad men, scattered everywhere. He blinked.

This was his first rescue mission. Usually he was given tasks to break the keys from either on the headquarters or a make shift station near their ground mission were taken place.

But when Dong Hae’s fiancée was being hostage by the triad and he was gone wild,  Dong Hae’s supervisor, Jung Su, told Han Kyung to let Kyu Hyun in the mission, as only him that could make Dong Hae kept his sanity and not doing anything stupid.

It looked it was work at the beginning, until a handkerchief, owned by the missing actress Im Yoona, landed in their backyard. Dong Hae instantly grabbed his gun and took his car in a solitude mission to find his lost love.

But since they’ve been deals with the Jung Family, nothing was really easy, even for the great Dong Hae. And that’s why they were there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter