Day Three Continue: No one can touch my sister without me approve it

The Tale of Two Hyuns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who follows them?”

Dong Hae pushes his wheelchair faster than the usual. He jumps into his commander’s seat and starts giving order to the team.

“I am not sure, Oppa.” Sooyoung told him from behind her navigator desk. “I can’t get a clear satellite image of the chasing.” She turns to her back and punches other buttons. “It looks like somebody scrambles the signal.”

“I am on my way.” Siwon’s voice is echoing in the control room. “Han Kyung hyung is skimming the area now.”

“Let me know if you see something, Hyung.” Ryeo Wook’s soft voice sounds tired. “I have asked Hyuk Jae Hyung to take the other road.” He held his breath for a moment. “Knowing Kyu, he probably took the weirdest and hardest way to let the tail go.”

Dong Hae sighs deeply. He knows that Wookie is right. His little brother may be driving in full speed across the forest now.

Kyu Hyun indeed is a good driver. But with Seo Hyun besides him, he must be more distracted than if he is alone.

“Oppa! Try the side way, they may take the country pass to the south!” Youngie suddenly yells.

‘South?” Wookie is sounded startled. “Why South?”

“Seo Hyun’s auntie is living on the village nearby. I have the feeling that they were in the middle of the trip to there when they caught the intruder.”

“Auntie?” Han Kyung sounds bewildered.

“Yong Hwa’s mother.” Dong Hae replied. He understands now why Yong Hwa is still trailing his cousin when he let her go that day.

“Yong Hwa’s mother?”

“Apparently.”

“Why?”

“Yes, Hyung, why?” Wookie reaffirmed Han Kyung’s question.

“I am not sure. But that may relate to the necklace that she wears. I am so sure I saw that once but I don’t remember where and when.” Dong Hae shakes his head, trying to dig into his memories but he finds nothing.

“Necklace?” Han Kyung asked again.

“Yeah, I remember now, Hyung. She wears it when we saved her. A locket necklace to be précised. “ Wookie jumps into the discussion. “I wonder what the connection is.”

“Oppa, someone is following you!” Suddenly Youngie screams.

“What?....” Wookie’s reply is suddenly cut and what those that are i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter