Day One: It’s good to be whole again

The Tale of Two Hyuns
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyu Hyun salutes them and pulls Seo Hyun to the car while screaming "We'll see you in a month!". Wookie pulls Yoongie closer and whispers at her ear, "I have a feeling that we may see them sooner than that." Yoongie giggles.

*****

It has been three hours since they bid goodbye to Ryeo Wook and Sooyoung. Kyu Hyun still can’t erase the smile in his face.

He glances at the girl besides him, still looking gorgeous in her plain clothes. White T-Shirt, Skinny Jeans and Sunglasses. Her long hair blowing wildly in the wind. They have chosen to open the roof of the car.

“I want to smell the air and the wind, Oppa!”

He granted her wish. At this moment and with her year of living miserable, he will give anything she wants.

But that’s exactly when things get complicated. Because she don’t ask for anything simple. Nor expensive.

“Can I ask for being together with you forever, Oppa?”

That’s what she said when he and Wookie got her out safely on the city. Wookie looked at him with sympathy eyes, knew for sure that in the world where they live that must be the most difficult thing to be fulfilled.

That’s why he asked Wookie to support their idea to ‘runaway’ for a month. The latter, saw with his own eyes what has transpired between the long lost lovers, agreed instantly and later recruited his own girlfriend to the coalition.

He feels a little guilty for leaving abruptly without saying proper goodbye to his brother. But he knows that if he did that, they may not be leaving at all. Donghae has a kind of aura that made people want to obey him. And his little brother is no different.

“Oppa...”

Seo Hyun soft voice wakes him up from his trance situation.

“Yeah, Baby?”

“Are you tired? Do you want me to replace you for a while so you can rest?”

That’s his girl. Always caring and thoughtful. How he was able to live in a full year without her love, he still couldn’t grasp it.

His left hand finds her right one and squeezes it softly.

“No, I am okay. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter