Dreaming, Confusing and Worrying

Hogwartz Kpop-drama

A/N: Italic part is in dreamland

 

Slytherin dorm

Heechul was tossing on his bed, it was clear that he was having a nightmare; he was sweating and breathing so hard. Suddenly a jolt of energy went in him and he arched his back and opened his shining eyes with a gasp but he was still deeply asleep.

 

It was so silent everywhere, Heechul could hear his own heart beat “Jae?” he called but no one answered, he walked in to the 4th floor corridor and called again “Jaejoong?” still nothing but when he turned to get back to the stairs he heard a whimper.  He knew his brother’s voice so well to know it was him.

He ran towards the direction that he thought he heard the whimper and opened all the doors he could reach. At the end of the corridor, he heard sobs of his younger brother. He tried the door but it was locked. He focused his magic and unlocked the door. As soon as he opened the door; he saw Jaejoong hugging his knees and sitting at the corner of the room and going back and forth and cries his eyes out. “Baby? Jae? What happened?” Heechul said as he ran to his baby brother and touched his shoulder. As soon as he did so, all of Jae’s memories ran to his body; the forbidden touches and those sinful acts.

When the memories finished, his eyes were golden and the only thing he could recognize was a sound telling him ‘KILL, KILL, KILL’ over and over.

 

“Heechul, wake up. Wake up please, don’t do this again. Wake up” Heechul heard from distance and he felt someone grabbed and pulled him back to the real life; his vision became clear and he saw his brothers, Jae and Myungsoo’s faces above him.

“What happened?” he asked. Jae smiled at him, brushed his damp hair from his forehead and said “You were dragged to past in the dreams but you are alright now.” Heechul sighed and said “Why can’t I just block those stupid memories like the others?” Myungsoo looked at him “Because they are not yours, hyung. I thought you are smarter than that” Myungsoo said cheekily and received a smack from Heechul to his stomach “Aww… hyung, it hurts and your nose is bleeding.”

Heechul touched his nose and felt the blood “Jae, gave me that blue handkerchief from my bag” Jae, opened Heechul’s bag and took the handkerchief out “But Heechul this is bloody, where did you take this handkerchief from? It is not yours.” Jae said and looked at Heechul quizzically. Heechul mumbled something which none of the Kim brothers heard clearly “What?” they said in union. Heechul blushed and said “It is Siwon’s, ok? He gave it to me at the council’s day” Jae jumped on bed and kissed Heechul hard on cheek “I knew it. You love him don’t you?” he said and Heechul rolled his eyes “Whatever, would you give me that handkerchief now?” Jae smiled and cleaned Heechul’s bleeding nose.

 

Gryffindor common-room

Yunho was staring at Jay for an hour and Jay was getting restless “What?” Jay asked Yunho “You are with a Slytherin.” Yunho said as a statement than a question, Jay threw an eyebrow up and said “I am.” “How is that you are with a Slytherin, I thought Slytherin and Gryffindor are moral enemies?” Yunho asked “The houses are nemesis not the people inside it. The history between our houses is ancient, Godric Gryffindor and Salazar Slytherin disliked each other because of the difference of opinions and I am in Gryffindor just because of legacy.” Jay explained but Yunho kept staring at him; Jay sighed and continued “Jungmo and I were together since we were in middle-school but we know each other since diapers and there is no reason that why we are together.”

Yunho gulped and opened his mouth to ask something but jay interrupted him “And don’t start with why you cannot be Jaejoong and why Siwon is now going to date Heechul, they always had a connection and no, I will not tell you what happened last year so don’t even try.”

Yunho nodded and walked towards his bedroom and saw Kangin sitting on stairs and reading a book “Hey Kangin, can I ask something?” Kangin looked up “Yeah sure if it’s not about Slytherin Kims.” Yunho shook his head “Nope it’s not about them, I just want to know how much do you guys know each other, not just Gryffindors but other houses too” “Actually we all some kind of relatives. We knew each other since we were babies, our fathers were all studied here and our moms were in the Beauxbatons. Some of us are really close outside of school, Hyunjoong from Hufflepuff is Heechul’s cousin, and Siwon and TOP are cousins too.” Yunho was so surprised “Wow, but you guys act like you hate each other.” “It’s just an act, we are close outside but we keep the charade inside the school, most of the time. Taecyeon acts like he wants to kill Slytherins but he goes to their houses in holidays.”

Yunho was confused, how could these boys be so close like that when they acted like enemies, acting like that take too much energy; he thanked Kangin and walked towards his bedroom to think about everything that happened since he arrived at this school.

 

Ravencla’sw common-room

Taecyeon were pacing in the common-room and making everyone who was watching him dizzy “Could you please sit down, I am going to throw up if you keep pacing around” Taeyang said and received a glare from Taecyeon “Shut up, YoungBae. I am worried and when I am worried I have to walk” he said. “Worried about what?” Minho asked while stuffing his mouth with chips and received another glare from Taecyeon “First of all do not talk with full mouth, and secondly that Jung boy makes me nervous; he is too nosey and I have this feeling that Heechul and Jaejoong’s outburst at the council wouldn’t be the last one of this year. Zhoumi can you use that divination talent of yours and tell me something good.” Zhoumi sighed and said “You know I cannot see the future of any of the Kim boys and Yunho’s future is a little confusing, he keeps changing his mind and I can’t be sure and please sit down, Nichkhun is green from watching you pace like that”

Taecyeon looked at Nichkhun and saw him a little pale, he walked towards him and sat on the couch and hugged Nichkhun hard and kissed his forehead “I’m sorry Khunie, I promise not to worry you like that” he said and made Nichkhun smile sweetly at him.

 

   

   @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I am back, wow.

It’s been a long time; I know, I know I said I will post at the weekend in my latest post but my internet connection had a proble, so I posted today.

About my other story “The Servant” if you are reading it, I am writing it now and do not worry will update it soon.

To my wonderful readers and who were patiently stay tuned for this story, thank you so much.