After disaster day

Hogwartz Kpop-drama

Everyone in Slythrin dorm were shocked by how Heechul was glowing and how he looks awesome, Jae just looked at his brother “What?” Heechul asked “What happened to you last night?” Jae asked with a curious glaze “Nothing.” “You are lying, tell me now.” Heechul just smiled and started to pack his books for classes but it wasn’t the answer Jae was waiting for so he jumped on his brother and pinned him under him “Tell me…tell me…” “No I’m not telling you.” “Are you guys playing sandwich without me?” the Kims looked at the doorframe and saw Changmin looking at them with an evil grin “Oh, no.” both boys said but before they could move Changmin landed on them. “Yah, what is going on here?” “No, no, no…. not you Kyu… aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.” Heechul yelled in pain when Kyu jumped on them. “What the hell you are doing?” “Playing sandwich you wanna join, TOP?” “No please say no, I’m dying here.” “I love to play just a minute, JiYong.” “What?” “Let’s play.” “What?” Top dragged G-Dragon and both landed on the boys on the floor. Heechul shrieked in pain. “Omg, what are you? Three years old? Get up, you are killing him.” Geun Suk appeared at the door frame. “Sukkie … pant ... help… pant … me.” “Gosh, get up, get up…” “No we are not gonna get up.” Top got up and dragged Geun Suk and jumped on him and they together land on others. “I...I’m gonna die.” “YAH… what the hell are you doing to my brothers?” Myungsoo yelled “Yah, Sehun, Zelo …guys come here and help me.”  He called his friends who came immediately. They used their wands and throw everyone out of the big human sandwich… “My body hurts… how am I gonna play Quidditch like this, huh? Oh god, my ribs.” “Chullie, a potion will do.” GeunSuk offered “No potion does for me. You know that.” “He is right, oh god, my chest. Changmin, I’m not gonna feed you for a month you got so heavy.” “Umma????? You can’t do that, I assure you when the Quidditch training starts I be on shape. Please Umma, please” “Aish, you giant baby, Ok” Changmin kissed Jae’s cheeks.

 

Hufflepuff dorm

“Junsu, would you stop that stupid grin?” Junsu snapped out of his thoughts “What?” “Dude he is out of it.” “Yeah Dino, he is.” “Um…guys I’m right here. You know?” “Oh really? Junsu, you are zoning out, more than before. Is that because of that Yoochun boy?” Yesung asked and made Junsu blushed like crazy “No, why?” “It is super obvious man, you are in love.” “No, I’m not.” “Yeah, sure. By the way Dino, you kinda staring at the Slythrin transfer boy?” “Who? Me? I’m not. I just found him cute and...” “Yeah, sure he is cute and…” “And nothing. Nothing at all. Yesung. I think I have a potion class now. Bye.” “Wookie?” “Yes, Yesungie?” “Where is Hyukjae?” “How am I supposed to know?” “YAH, Hyujoong, where are you?” Hyunjoong appeared in his bedroom’s door frame “Yes?” “What are you doing, we have class soon.” “I know, I just was reading a letter” “a love letter, Hyunnie?” Hyunjoong frowned “None of your business. I come to class myself.” “Ok, come Wookie, let’s go.”

 

Griffyndor dorm

“Hi, Teukie hyung.” “OMO, Hyukjae, you gave me a heart attack, what are you doing here?” “I’m waiting for Hae, we have a class together.” “Oh, let me call him for you.” “Thanks hyung.” “HAE… HAE.” “WHAT IS IT HYUNG?” “YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE.” “I’M COMING HYUKIE, JUST A MINUTE.”

Teukie walked to his shared bedroom with Kangin “Kangin-ah, come on. We gonna be late.” “What do we have now?” “Herbology” “I hate Herbology, and Heechul gonna be there too.” “And Jae, and Geun Suk and TOP and Kyu, and Changmin and …” “I get that Teukie, all the Slytherin seniors are there, that reminds me that Yunho gonna be there too. Should have my eyes on him.”

“JUNG YUNHO, WAKE UP YOU LAZY .” “Why bother yourself Yoochun, we have Herbology and I am the best in Herbology.” as soon as Yunho finished his sentence, Yoochun and him heard a snort, Yunho turned to Jay’s bed “What it is?” “You were the best in your last school, not here. He is the territory of Slythrin’s in all the classes. Straight A, and FYI Griffyndors are the bests after them, what was your score in Herebology.” “88.” “88 is B-mines. Hahahahahahaha… B-mines….” Jay continues to laugh “What is so funny, baby?” Jay walked towards Jungmo who just walked to their room “You don’t believe this Yunho… he says he is the best in Herbology and he doesn’t need to participate in the class. And guess what his score is B-minus.” Jungmo throw one of his eyebrows up “B-minus is for the slowest students in this school. All of Slythrin’s seniors are A+ and the lowest score in seniors is B+, you better got up Mr. Jung. So many works for you are waiting. Come babe. We gonna be late” both Yunho and Yoochun were stunned, then Yoochun looked at Yunho “Dude we are screwed.”

 

At Herbology

“Taecyeon, move your fat , we need more room to sit.” “Go find your damn boyfriend Onew, and leave me alone. This bench is reserved.” Onew frowned at crossed his arms over his chest, Minho look at him and smiled “Come on Jinki, sit with me. Tae wants to sit with his Khunie.” “He is not my khunie, I just reserved him a seat.” “No reason to make a scene Taecyeon.” Heechul said as soon as he and the gang walked to the green house. “Here it comes. Your majesty.” Taecyeon mumbled to himself and then he jump when Heechul whispered in his ear “I loved that little nickname you gave me.”

Siwon walked to the green house and saw Heechul’s face near Tacyeon’s and his blood boiled. He marched towards them and he grabbed Heechul’s waist and made him shrieked unmanly and made Taecyeon fell from his bench. Heechul turned in his embrace “Well hello, lover.” “What were you doing in Taecyeon’s face?” Kibum’s face appeared between them “Ooo, jealous and possessive, me likey.” Heechul shoved his face back and looked at Siwon’s eyes “No need to be jealous Siwonnie. I only have eyes and other parts of me for you.” Heechul grinned and pecked Siwon’s lips which made others in the class make some cat calls. Heechul freed himself from Siwon and went to sit next to grinning Jaejoong. “You know Siwon.” Siwon turned to Zhoumi who just talked to him “What?” “Heechul’s right. He just kept himself for you and it will never change.” “How would you know?” “Divination talent. Runs in the family.” Zhoumi said and walked to his own seat. Kangin patted Siwon’s shoulder “Let’s go Romeo. Professor’s here.”

All the class Yunho was trying not to look at Jaejoong and he could sense some glares towards himself. He leaned towards Seungri who was sitting next to him “Don’t show anything, but I think someone is glaring at me.” Seungri smirked “You think?” “What do you mean?” “Probably all of our year are glaring at you and keeping the great eye on you because you are Frodo Baggins.” “Pardon me?” “Have you ever seen lord of the rings? The Eye? Ring? Frodo?” Seungri looked at Yunho and found him with an open mouth and wild eyes “Never mind…um… they all are keeping an eye because they think you will snap soon and start to hit on Jaejoong again.” “I am not that weak, but I am not gonna give up on jaejoong either.” “You are an idiot. After that accident you do not have any chance.” “Ri, about this accident …” “Before you continue, we vowed to never talk about what was it so, do not tempt me. Because I am untemptable.”

Yunho was dying to know what was this accident was. It was killing him but he knew that beside Heechul or Jaejoong no one would say anything to him about it.

 

Slythrin common room

“What’s that Hunnie?” “Do not call me that, Jello. And this is my friend, is a letter.” “I can see that is a letter, from who?” “Do I ever ask about whom you received your letters from?” Zelo let himself to fall in an armchair “Nope, because I never receive a letter with a blood red envelope, is it from a girl” Sehun wanted to answer but his letter snatched from his hand “Hey, give it back L.” “Nope.” Sehun aimed to jump on Myungsoo but Zelo cast a stunning spell on him “What is it says, L?” Zelo asked but watching a terrified look on Sehun’s face “It is from someone Chinese I think. The name is Luhan. Is it a girl name or a boy name?” “Who cares, Myungsoo? What it says?” “That this guy gonna transfer here. So it is a boy.” Myungsoo sat next to Zelo and Zelo reversed the spell and let Sehun go “I HATE YOU GUYS, HOW COULD YOU READ MY LETTER.” “Cut the crap Sehunnie, who is this Luhan?” “A friend of mine from china, we used to go to same kindergarten.” “So, a Kindergarten sweetheart then?” “IT IS NOT LIKE THAT” Sehun screamed, grabbed his letter from Myungsoo’s hand and ran to his dorm room “Melodramatic bastard…AOCH” L turned to see his older brother who just smacked him in the head “Whatch your mouth young man and never cast a spell on your fellow house-mate.” Myugsoo just pouted at Heechul who was leaving the common room.

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

WOW, HELLO.... after such a long time. i believe it's been 8 months. WOW

anyway this is your new update here. i killed myself to write something good. this is my own fault I have too many characters which i love them truely so i can not ommit any of them.

about Zelo casting a stunning spell. do not ask how he knows it he is intelligent just like other Slytherin and by that i don't mean others are not clever.

@mushroombaby12: Eunhyuk will be the Man in EunHae. I love him that way :))

@radictator: Thanks for reading this and loving this story. :*** and I will never leave this, it may take time to write but i always finish what i started. :)

@subicbay: you will know about what that guy did... wait for the next chapter.

@punklena: yes, Secrets, Secrets. :)

Thanks for reading this and subbing and commenting.

thanks to all of my 24 subs and thanks to all of my 608 viewers. and if you like this story please do UPVOTE :)