WELCOME TO HOGWARTZ....

Hogwartz Kpop-drama

“Finally, we are free” Heechul said dramatically “Don’t talk like we are some prisoners” “You are right, babe. We are not prisoners, but I prefer being in classes than in that ing home and our dearly father’s new wives.” Jaejoong chuckled to his step brother’s statement “I agree with you there. I just don’t get it why dad keeps marrying, we have what 4 other siblings. Our mothers are idiot.” “Tell me about it”

“YO, KIMS” a very deep voice called the Kim brothers “WE ARE HERE” Heechul and Jaejoong ran to the voice source… a tall handsome man was smiling at them “BABY……….” Heechul ran to him and jump to his back “I just don’t get it why you keep calling me baby. For god sake I have my own boyfriend.” “I love you so much Choi SeungHyun…” “YAH, don’t call me with name. It reminds me my Griffyndor cousin. What do you want?” “A piggy back to train” “I shouldn’t never call you to come here.” “Hey TOP, where is your little brother?” “I don’t know; I’m positive he is sneaking anywhere he can.” Heechul chuckled… “Hey baby-Boo…your handsome son is coming” Jaejoong turned around and saw Changmin is running towards him, within in a second he got tackled by Changmin and pinned to the ground. “Jae….I missed you……..muah” he kissed Jae’s cheek with a loud sound. Jae smiled “I missed you too…” and kissed Changmin’s nose. “I heard your kiddo brother is attending here.” “Yes another fabulous Kim is coming… wow…how cool it will be.” “It is cool brother but for me it means I will be protected in double” “Come on, Jae…your brothers just love you so much.” Changmin said while bear hugging his beloved hyung. “You better never touch my Hee like that, food monster” “ off…Devil’s child.” Heechul came down from TOP’s back and patted him “Thanks for companion Choi SeungHyun… my prince is here…” Heechul walked to his prince “What’s up my handsome spoiled baby Kyu??” “I’m better now; you know how much I hate staying at home with my parents…I prefer you as my mommy.”

“Why those Slythrins are always so touchy???” “You meant why they touch Heechul that much? Siwon?” Siwon looked at Kangin “WHAT?? Oh no… I didn’t mean that…man...what are you saying?” “Seriously…even the old headmaster can see that you eat him with your eye since 2 years ago.” “No I’m not.” “He is right hours-man…” Seungri mumbled between his yawns…“Jesus Christ, stop this nonsense.” “KANGIN-AH……” “Yes Teukie???” “Today is the day; you know what I’m saying? The heads of this year is gonna be announced… omg…omg…omg…omg…omg…” “He is in another panic attack I guess… seriously Teukie, why you are so obsessed with leadership-ness” “I’m not obsessed…Kangin tell them I’m not obsessed…” “He is not obsessed… any way where is the brother of yours.” “He is with Onew’s brother, Taemin and some other new kids. What terms are required for being a head…I don’t remember it at all, I’m so nervous” “Gosh…I’m going inside the cabin. He is so noisy and disturbs my beauty sleep.” Seungri said and climb the stairs of the train and went to their cabin with Siwon right behind him. “You should tell him.” “Tell who?” “Heechul” Siwon panicked “Tell Heechul what? Why exactly we are talking about him now again??” “Dude, you really are killing yourself to get his attention.” “I’m not doing such a thing and could you please drop this conversation just here” “Ok…whatever you say” he closed his eye and started to snore just in a minute. Siwon sat by the window ‘Am I this obvious? Oh God, help me.’

“Do Me look stunning or what?” “The bragger come out. AGAIN” “I’m not a bragger Hyukie, I’m just full of myself” “Darling you are idiot.” “Don’t darling me, Jonghyun. I’m taken.” “I know; you are taken by that muggle guy who is waiting patiently for you at his home. Don’t remind me my bad luck.” “Guys, I have a bad feeling about this year.” “Why? Junsu.” “I don’t know. I just have the feeling.” “Come on Su, this year is our last year here, and then next year we are gonna be some important person at ministry.” “Don’t remind me this is last year. The exams come to mind.” “Gosh you are over reacting.”

“Tae…Tae…Tae…Tae…” “What??? Dae…Dae...Dae...Dae…” Daesung hit Taeyang “Hey, don’t mock me.” “Ok, what is it?” “Do you think we gonna have some cute freshmen? I mean I’m craving to spoil one. I mean everyone has some baby here except me.” “By everyone you mean Jaejoong and Heechul?” “Ahhh...yes.” “Why you want to be like them?” “I don’t want to be like them, I mean a little. But not that much. I just want to have someone who listens to me.” “I listen to you.” “No you don’t. You just mock me.” “I never mock you.” “Ah, yes mister….you do.” “Omg… it started again….. SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU” Taecyeon yelled “Get your asses in the train now…it’s about to take off…. Come on shoo shoo shoo.”

“EVERY BODY…. WE ARE GONNA START THE ENGINE NOW” Train’s officer yelled. Everyone rushed to their cabins.

“Kangin…” “Shut up Teukie….just for one second…shut up and don’t rant about being the head.” Teukie pouted but nodded. Suddenly the cabin’s door opened “WOW…look who is here…TOP we find your baby cousin. Actually he is not that baby.” Kyuhyun said with the most awkward grin on his face. “Hey cousin…what is up?” Siwon looked at TOP and smiled to him which TOP didn’t return “Hey, SeungHyun.” “Gosh, when will you learn to don’t call me that…anyway, have you seen Zelo?” “Nope, sorry.” “Nevermind.” “GUYS DID YOU FOUND OUR CABIN??” Siwon jumped in his place ‘no, please, please, god I beg you, don’t let him come here, please, please, please.’ Apparently god wasn’t listening “Griffyndors???…why we are sightseeing them?” Heechul raised an eyebrow on his housemates, Kyu hugged him from back “We are looking for TOP’s troublemaker baby brother and he is not here obviously. Let’s go.” Heechul held Kyu’s hand and lead him to find their cabin. “See ya, Griffyndors.” “That was awkward.” “Tell me about it.”

“Yunho, tell me why exactly we transferred to this school.” “For 100thtime Yoochun, we transferred because our school is closed.” “There is 2 others witchcraft schools, why they send us here?” “Bobaton is for girls only and Dormashterang is totally for losers.” “Ok, I get it but this is all boy school, I mean, come on… no girls. What should I do now?” “Banging boys.” “KEY” “what??? I just gave him a hint. Dude, there is lots of boy couples in this school, if you read their year book just once.” “Whatever, Yoochun. You are not going to bang boys…got it?” suddenly their cabin’s door opened “Jae, it’s not ours…seriously where did you put you luggage?” a very tall boy talked to someone who was still in the corridor. “Sorry to bother guys… have you seen two freaking big red trunks?” Yunho shook his head “No, sorry.” then a blond head popped in “Sorry guys, come on Minnie. Heechul found our place” “How do you know?” “Brother’s bond….” “Oh right.” Then he closed the door. Yoochun turned to his friends and saw key is watching Yunho with a grin on his face; then he looked at Yunho who was still watching the door and his jaws were hang open. “You, diva. What’s with him?” “He is thinking to bang the blond boy”

 

“SILENCE” the head master announced… “New year begins and before you start to eat all the food….let’s see our freshmen and find out which house their gonna stay. Professor Lee SeYong please call the kids.”

Professor Lee SeYong brought stool and an old hat “I hate that dusty hat, it ruined my beautiful bright red hair that day” Heechul remarked and received chuckles from his friends. “Mr. Kim” Heechul just smiled to principal and she rolled her eyes. “Please come in freshmen.” the door opened and 17 people came in. “As you can see we have three transferred students who are going to put the hat on too. Now who ever I call come and sit on stool and put on the hat…. Bang Cheol Yong” the boy sat on stool and put on the hat, after 2 seconds “HUFFLEPUFF” the hat announced and the Yellows cheered so loudly.

“Choi JongHun”…“RAVENCLAW”

“Choi JoonHong” “he is GREEN’S PRIDE……” TOP yelled in his deep voice and Slythrins cheered, the hat didn’t even touched the yellow haired boy’s head “SLYTHRIN” “YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” all of the Slythrins shouted in union “As if he is going to be in Gryffindor” Seungri said loudly “ Shut it, Lee SeungHyun.” “BOYS….SILENCE, Professor Lee please continue”

“Kim JongIn”… “GRIFFYNDOR”

“Kim Myungsoo” “Why they even bother themselves…he is a true Slythrin.” “Traditional, Heechul.” “Whatever.” Myungsoo went to stool as soon as he picked the hat the hat yelled “SLYTHRIN” “See…. Told ya. Come on baby L” L ran to his brothers and sat between them. Donghae looked at Slythrin’s table “Just great, another Kim… seriously how many are they, their older siblings were here too and now this three” “You know that their father loves to marry a lot.”

“Henry Lau”… “RAVENCLAW”

“Lee ChangSun”... “GRIFFYNDOR”

“Alexander Lee Eusebio”… “HUFFLEPUFF”

“Lee Hongki”…. “RAVENCLAW”

“Lee Kyumin”… “HUFFLEPUFF” “is it me or just 2 people went to Slythrin.” “It’s usual Hyunjoonie.” “Don’t call me that you DINOUSOR”

“Lee Taemin”… “RAVENCLAW” Onew sent a pride small to his little brother.

“Oh SeHun”…. “SLYTHRIN”

“Park SangHyun” “Let him be here…let him be here…please let him be with us…please…please” Leeteuk whispered to himself and Kangin rolled his eyes “GRIFFYNDOR” “Oh god, I was having a heart attack”

“Woo SungHyun”… “HAFFLEPUFF”

“Now Mr. Jung Yunho…step forward.” Yunho looked at his friends and went to the stool he sat there and put on the hat. “Well, well, well… a transferred student. You are Griffyndor type so…” “Wait; can I be in Slythrins please, please.” “Sorry my lad but no. you are not their type.” “But…” “Oooo, I see. You had a crush on the beautiful blond boy, Jaejoong. A word of advice, don’t go near him or hell will be crash on your head. You ready now… you are going to GRIFFYNDOR.” Yunho walked slowly to the reds table where they were cheering loudly for him. He smiled and sat down.

“Kim Kibum” “Why he has my name????” Kibum asked his friends “We will ask him later” Heechul smacked Kibum’s head “There are many people named Kim Heechul but have you ever seen me asking them why you have my name?” Kibum pouted; key slowly walked to stool and put on the hat. “SLYHERIN” “Such waste of a beauty” “OH MY GOD, don’t tell me you have a crush on him…DINO” “What are you saying; I just wished he was here in Hafflepuff with us not with those cousin of yours.”

“Park Yoochun”… “GRIFFYNDOR”

“Now as everyone is their new houses, let’s start the meal.”

“FINALLY” “FOOD MONSTER”

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hi...

first chap...

see ya