Dinner time

Hogwartz Kpop-drama

“FINALLY” “FOOD MONSTER”

Everyone was so busy eating but Heechul sensed someone is glaring at his side…he hang up his head and looked in to the staring person who didn’t notice Heechul’s expression. Heechul raised an eyebrow towards him. Jaejoong sensed a deathly aura from his brother “Hee… what is it?” everyone noticed Heechul’s death glare. Heechul just snorted and got up from his seat. “Heechul please.” Jaejoong begged, Heechul sat back and put his arms around his baby brother “L, I think we need to teach the boy some lessons.” Myungsoo smirked and nodded to his older brother.

“STUDENTS…AS YOU ALL KNOW, OUR PREVIOUS HEAD AND HIS CONSOLES GRADUATED AND NOW I’M GONNA ANNOUNCE THE NEW HEAD OF THIS YEAR… THE NEW HEAD OF THIS YEAR IS….” “Omg…omg…omg” “Teukie, be calm.” “I can’t Kangin-ah” “PLEASE APPLAUSE FOR MR. KIM HEECHUL.” “WHAT???” “We are screwed.” “Another Slythrin is head…. Just why?” mumbles could be heard from all the tables except Slytherin’s who were smiling knowingly to themselves. “Mr. Kim, I want you to tell me your council members by Monday.” Heechul nodded to headmaster. “What just happened???” “Heechul became new head.” “But, why? I mean, I had a same chance didn’t I Kangin-ah..,” teukie said while his eyes got teary “yes, but he got chosen and there is no way back.” “sniff…sniff… but he will choose consoles from his house…not from others, just like the other Slythrin heads….sniff…sniff.” “Oh come on. Let’s go to common room. As our house head you need to do some speech.”  Teukie sighed “you are my co-head, you do it. Not in the mood” and follow his house-mates to their common room.

“YAY…. WE GONNA RULE THE ING SCHOOL” “Sorry… SeungHyunie but I’M GONNA RULE THIS ING SCHOOL……HEEEEEEEEEYA” “My brother is so hyper…. Come on Chullie… I’m tired. We gonna celebrate tomorrow for you being the head…” “Ok, ok, let’s go baby-boo. L, come on laddie.” “I’m coming hyung.”

“Just why the fox has to be the head?” “He is more like a cat than a fox” “whatever, I mean why Heechul?” “Who else then Hyukie? Me or you? He is the best, he has the best grades and he is the best in everything. Actually all the Slythrins are like that. They are the best among all the groups.” “You are saying this because Heechul is your cousin” “No, I’m not.” “Oh yes you are, you are Slythrin spy.” “I’M NOT.” “YOU ARE” “SHUT UP” Yesung yelled “I heard enough of you guys for tonight. Shut up and move your asses toward common room now.” All the Hafflepuffs ran to their common room afraid of another yell from Yesung.

“OMG… am I the only person who thinks we are screwed” “Why? Khunnie?” “Don’t call me that, and because Heechul is the scariest person I’ve ever seen.” “He is not that scary Nichkhun.” “Oh yeah he is.” “Dae, why are you saying this?” “Because I saw him when he gets mad. Nobody can control him.” “Jae can.” “It’s not the point, Tae.” “But I think it is.” “No it’s not” “Gosh it’s start again……. SHUT UP YOU IDIOTS… FOR GOD SAKE YOU SHOULD HAVE GOOD IMPRESSION ON NEW STUDENTS… GOT IT?” Taecyeon yelled at Daesung and Taeyang.

Gryffindor common room

“Ok guys, let’s sit and talk. Most of you know me but because of our new students I’m gonna introduce myself; I’m Kangin. The co-head of Gryffindor among with my boyfriend Leeteuk.” Leeteuk smiled at Kangin lovingly “We have some rules that you all need to cover. These are the general rules: 1.Don’t do magic at corridors or classrooms without teachers permitions, 2.Don’t pick a fight with any other students and 3.Don’t hook up in public areas.” Kangin took a deep breath “and our own rules 1.Don’t pick a fight with any Slythrin, you will lose without a doubt, 2.Don’t flirt with slythrin, 3.Don’t make Slythrins angry in any topic and 4.Don’t lose any points. And this special one is for you Mr. Jung” Yunho looked up “Me? Why?” “First you are new student and second you were eating Kim Jaejoong at dinner and if he didn’t beg his brother you were dead.” Yunho frowned “I don’t understand” “Look man, Heechul is over-protective to his step-brother; if he catches you watching Jaejoong again he will make you blind in a second.” “Why? Are they in some relationship or something” “NO” everyone looked at Siwon who was frowning and sending daggers to Yunho with his eyes “They are not in any relationship, and if I hear you say such a thing about Heechul again I will make sure you suffer for rest of your life” s Siwon snapped at Yunho and stormed off to his bedroom “Is the same person who was denying that he is in love with Heenim?” Jay asked “Aish, Never mind. Just Yunho don’t go near Jae before Heechul gives his approval or you will be a dead meat and for your more information we are not gonna help you.”

Slythrin common room

Heechul let himself to fall on one of the couches “I’m so ing tired and school hasn’t start yet.” Kyuhyun fell on him “That makes both of us.” “Ouch… you’re heavy.” “Sorry baby but I’m tired.” Heechul rolled his eyes but put his hands around Kyu. “Heechul did you recognize that Siwon is not here and there is no need to make him jealous?” “Why I need to make your cousin jealous?” “Because he is madly in love my Umma…” “Oh yeah, Gryffindor fallen for a Slythrin? Funny Kyu…so funny.” But then he frowned “JAE” Jae ran down-stairs from his shared room with Changmin “What Heechullie?” “Why didn’t you let me kill that ing Jung?” “He didn’t worth it.” Key let out a giggle, Heechul turned to him “Why you are laughing new kid?” “Sorry, just you know, that ing Jung is one of my friends from my previous school, he was straight as a ruler but after seeing Jaejoong at our cabin back in train he is drooling over him.” “He better not to come near my hyung or I will kick him hard” Myungsoo said and hugged his brother protectively, Jae smiled to his little brother and kiss his forehead. “You can count on my help L.” Heechul looked at the freshman “And what’s your name cutie?” “I’m Oh Sehun.” “Oh Sehun…I like you.” “Heechul would you please don’t make any other competitions for Siwon he already have too much of that.” “Why you keep bringing you cousin to our conversations, TOP….huh??? You want me to kill you in a first day?” “Heechul-hyung, TOP-hyung is just teasing you. But you know you and Siwon will be awesome couple together.” Heechul frowned at Zelo and snapped “Come on, everyone drag your asses to your rooms. We need to do some decisions tomorrow.” Everyone nodded and went to their rooms.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HI,

i know this chap was so lame, sorry for late update too much work to do.

anyway i will be so happy toknow your opinions...

please drop some comments...

thanks to all my 8 subs and 102 viewres and @SapphireQueen and @renfairy for dropping some comments...

see ya <3