A very Important secret among the houses and late night talk

Hogwartz Kpop-drama

Warning for some bad language

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

“Come on, everyone drag your asses to your rooms. We need to do some decisions tomorrow.” Everyone nodded and went to their rooms.

 

“Hey Yoochun?” “What is it Yunho?” “You think they were serious?” “About?” “About that Slythrin boy.” Yoochun sat on his bed “Look buddy, he is such a beauty but as well as his brother which had a killing eyes… I assume you didn’t catch when he just wanted to kill you because of your stare at his brother.” “Is he that possessive?” “Yes, he is and I heard that their little brother is here too and he is as possessive as Heechul.” “Wow, man I think I need to pass that idiot boy” “He is not an idiot” Yunho looked at the next bed, tall, handsome man was lying there “Heechul is not an idiot. None of the Slythrins are idiot actually, they are genius.” “So heechul is not an idiot, how can I pass him?” “You can’t, after second year’s incident he never let anyone get near Jae except that he knows them so much.” “What incident?” as soon as Yunho asked the question, Siwon opened the door “Jay, do not say anything.” “Yeah, yeah, I know. We promised.” “Yes.” “Come on siwon. Why you are so cruel to me?” “I’m not cruel, but we can’t talk about that at all. Headmaster made us to make a promise and we never gonna break that. Are we Jay?” “Never ever. Goodnight guys, see ya tomorrow.” ‘I’m gonna find out this little secret’ Yunho thought to himself.

Slythrin Dorms

 “Sukie?????????” Heechul yelled from his room. “Hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa…….Sukie???????????” “I’m coming, I’m coming, yah, Cho Kyuhyun, get off from Heenim now.” Kyu rolled his eyes and continued to tickle Heechul. GeunSuk hit Kyu with a pillow and made him fell from Heechul to the ground. GeunSuk jumped on the bed and lied beside Heechul who was still giggling. “You are so mean Suk, what if I hurt my head? Huh??” “You are a big, grown up guy, and you are strong that not gonna happen to you.” Kyu rolled his eyes and sat on Heechul’s bed. “Put me down Minnie….” Jae yelled from the door frame. “No, no, no.” “Chullie…tell him to put me down.” “Yah, food monster put my baby down.” Changmin paced to Heechul’s bed and put Jae on Heechul’s stomach and then sat next to Kyu. Jae lied on Heechul’s chest. “My baby brother is so cute isn’t he?” Heechul asked while playing with his brother’s hair “He is in a same grade as yours, Hee.” “I know but he is so cute” “HYUNG……. What about me then?” L yelled from the door frame. “You are my handsome baby, come here. Call your friends too.” “Hunnie, Zelo…come on guys… night talk” the two called boys ran to Heechul’s bed with L. GeunSuk sat on the bed to make more room on it for all. Heechul sat as well with Jae in his arms. “Hey why you didn’t invite us?” Kibum said while walking to the bedroom and dragging key with him. “Ok… who is missing now?” “Jungmo, GD and TOP.” “Junnie………” “THE KIM HEECHUL? JUNNIE? AM I LOOK LIKE KIM JUNSU TO YOU?” “YAH, no need to yell pal, no you are not Xiah, but it was the only thing that can bring you here.” Jungmo sat on the edge of the bed with an obvious frown on his face. “Hey Jello? Where are your big bro and his bad temper boyfriend?” “Kyuhyun hyung, don’t call me that. I don’t know, the last time I saw them GD was whining and TOP was ignoring him.” “They probably doing a wild .” Jaejoong looked up at his brother and hit him lightly on his chest “We have some kids here, careful about your language Heenim.” Heechul kissed his brother’s forehead “Baby, they know more than us. Believe me. Aren’t you L?” Myungsoo blushed and looked away “See, Jae.” “You throwing a night party and didn’t invite me? Where is the fire whisky of yours huh?? Where are the cigarettes?” TOP said while walking towards the crowded bed, GD was behind him. “That’s because none of us smoke” GD sat on TOP’s lap who sat on the bed. “I always wonder why Heechul has the biggest bed, then I realized just now that’s because we gonna gather like this.” GD smacked TOP’s head hard “You are such a slow man, SeungHyun. All the beds in Slythrin are King-sizes” TOP rolled his eyes “Whatever, JiYong.” “Don’t call me that er.” “you started it er.” “SHUT THE UP” everyone looked as Jaejoong who put an innocent look on his face just after yelling at everyone “Did ma baby swear just now?” Jaejoong smiled cutely at his brother “Sorry chullie… those guys were on my nerves and we have kids here.” Heechul just smiled at his brother and then coughed “Ok guys, it’s tomorrow now so let’s disgust about the chairs in our Consul.” He looks at GeunSuk “Suk and I talked. We all gonna be on the consul plus some others from other houses.” “Such as?” “Leeteuk from Griffyndor.” “Why him?” “Why not?” “He is just little too motherly.” “He always was like that TOP, even when we were kids and we didn’t know anything about houses or being enemies. And that’s exactly my point. We need someone like him” “Aish, ok. Then what about other chairs?” “I prefer to them be surprise for everyone.” “Hyung, I’m sleepy.” L said and put his head on Kibum’s lap “Let’s sleep here. All of us.” “There is no enough space for all of. Hee.” GeunSuk sighed “Aren’t we wizards???” he said a spell and made the bed big enough for them to sleep on it all together.

 

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HI guys

what's up.... sorry for late update....

as you can see in foreword i add another charcater (which is LUHAN) there because my baby Sehun was alone (I know Kai is here but HUNHAN is much better) he is not here yet so no HunHan yet.

anyway please do read, comment and sub.

Thanks to all my 13 subscribers and 179 viewers....

@iownachibi I love Jae and Heechul a lot...aren't they just so good and cute and everything...keep reading next chap i reveal some secrets :))))

@sacmynlibra i know i used to many charcters and even i have problem to remember all of them so i use my introduction chapter(which you can find on foreword)

love ya all