Han Yura (ainamira97's application.) [I got happier when I saw that Yura is dating Minji's brother, Hyunseong.]

SnS (SuGaR AND sPiCe) [APPLY CLOSED!~]

 

Name: Han Yura

Nickname: Yura, YuYu, Angel

Birthdate: June 05, 1993

Age: 19 years old

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Where Raised?: Seoul, South Korea

Nationality: Korean

Personality: Yura is a very simple yet clean girl. She loves to smile and make everyone smile. She has a dimple on both her cheeks that make her looks so cute. Yura always care about other more than she cared about herself. She loves to help others. At school, Yura join in the tennis club where she becomes the best player at her school. Other than being so cute and sweet, Yura can also be so strict and fierce. Sometimes she nags on messy places, dirt on her shirts, bad habits and etc. Yura formed a band with a few friends where she becomes the leader. She plays the guitar and becomes the lead vocalist of her band. Yura can also cook many types of food. Her cooking is very fantastic and delicious.

 

Bio: Yura was born in a modest family. Her uncle owns a small café where she always visits when she comes home from school. Yes, Yura is not living with her mom and dad because they were already dead.Yura parents died in an aeroplane crashed when she was 8. Yura grow up under her uncle’s survey. She learns many things from him who was a widower. Yura’s uncle supports her to sing and learn performing arts. He said, Yura parents once had a dream to be an idol but they didn’t make it. Since little, Yura learn to play the piano from his uncle and take an outside class with her friends to learn plucking guitar.

 

Position in group?: Leader

Describe facial features: Yura had long wavy hair with grey eyes.

 

Related to any idols/famous people?:

Shim Hyunseong(BOYFRIEND) – her boyfriend. They have been together for almost 2 years.

Eun Ji(A Pink) – her real enemy. She keeps on messing with Yura and Hyunseong’s relationship. 

IU, Dasom(SISTAR), Lee Taemin(SHINee) – her school buddy.

 

Your Own Fanbase Name: Royal

Fanbase Name: Candy Angels