Kim Mihyun (ChaeWon1stShipper's Application. And 1st SnS member, besides me!)

SnS (SuGaR AND sPiCe) [APPLY CLOSED!~]

 

Name: Kim Mihyun

Nickname: Youngest Ace, Ice Princess

Birthdate: September 15, 1995

Age: 16 y/o

Birthplace: Itaewon, South Korea

Where Raised?: Seremban, Malaysia

Nationality: Half Korean and Half Malaysian

Personality: Mysterious. She's a little bit weird; sometimes would disappear, and suddenly appear out of nowhere. Most of the people get scared of her since she's quite fierce. She's very popular in school. She's known as "Clumsy Aegyo Princess"; as she likes to do aegyo all the time, and falls about 5/10 times per hour. One of the most rebellious student in class. Despite her crazy attitude, she can be very quite and shy when she meets a new person. Can't live without her iPad, Samsung Galaxy Note, INFINITE's notebook and BabySoul's keychain hanging around her Prada bagpack. Hates it when people interrupts her sleep.

She's a bit lazy, but is very hardworking when her members ask her to do something. She nags everytime people asks her to do work, but the work is still done by the way.  in cooking, but she always tries her best to cook. Music is her forever soul, she can't separate from music. If anyone interrupts her hearing musics, she'll not talk to that person for about one week.Her specialty is rapping and dancing. Once you see her dancing, you'll be so amazed that you won't be able to move yourself for a little while. When she's sulking, she'll be silent for the whole week. She just want her members' attention, so when she's sulking, someone must try to make her happy. If not..... she'll be silent for the whole week, for sure. Mihyun likes to try various of new things. Secretly studies Taekwondo in school, scared her father will find out.

 

Bio (in about a paragraph but you can don't have to have 1 paragraph): A little bit lazy, and quite rebellious. But is very determined in every work she does. An active member of Photography Club, and the most important and needed student in Choreography Club. Good in academics and also in sports. Very popular among the students in SOPA because of her unbeatable choreography. Mihyun was born in Korea, but was raised up in Malaysia until the age of 8. In the age of 9, her family moved to America. Around the age of 13, her family then moved back to Korea to live together with her grandparents. Born in a rich family, Mihyun gets everything she wants. She studied music in a normal primary school in Malaysia. After moving to America, she then studied dancing in a famous school. She's popularly known as the "Dancing Princess" in America. After moving to Korea, she started to enter audition along with her brother. Her brother goes for Woollim Entertainment, whiled Mihyun failed to get any of them. Mihyun works hard everytime, sometimes didn't sleep for even one hour.

Position in group?: Lead Dancer 

Related to any idols/famous people?: 

  • INFINITE L Kim Myungsoo - Crush
  • SISTAR Yoon Bora - Cousin
  • MYNAME Chae Jinseok - Classmate
  • A Pink Park Chorong - Best friend
  • Lee Soojung (Baby Soul) - Stepsister
  • f(X) Krystal Jung Soojung - Enemy

 

Your Own Fanbase Name: Glittle Soulers

Fanbase Name: Speakers

Congradulations ChaeWon1stShipper!!~ <3