Shim Minji (My Application)

SnS (SuGaR AND sPiCe) [APPLY CLOSED!~]

 

Name: Shim Minji

 

Nickname(not a whole bunch): Panda, Min Min, Cupid, Mini Panda, Panda Min.

 

Birthdate: August 6, 1996

 

Age (minimum is 15. Max is at least... 30): 15 years old

 

Birthplace (Doesn't have to be South Korea, but it's your choice): Rayon, Thailand

 

Where Raised?: Kashi, China

 

Nationality (Mixed? White? African-American?): Asian. Thai, half Chinese

 

Personality (describe in 5 sentences or more):

Minji is a funny, loving, caring, silly, cute & smart girl. She get really sensative when it comes to animal abuse commercials. She can dance, rap, & sing. She can show her mean, sensative, cute, nice, & caring sides at different times, but not at once. She likes to play games with others. Minji hates people who are mean to her the first time they meet, including at all times. Minji likes to draw, dance, rap, sing, do ageyo, cook, play, & help others. She gets shy around the guy, sometimes she will stutter. She would get shy just to say "Hi." or "Hello.". She basically has a hard time talking to him.

Minji likes to meet new people. She sometimes has trouble remembering names, but if she talks to that person, then she'll be able to remember the name. Minji enjoys eating strawberries & oranges. Her friends sometimes call her cupid because she can match-up anyone. 

 

Bio (in about a paragraph but you can don't have to have 1 paragraph):

Minji's older brother Hyunseong always took care of her when her parents weren't around. She always told him, "I can take care of myself oppa." But he still took care of her.  She was away happy to have a caring yet annoying brother. He would aways make sure that she got home on time, she got to school safetly, she didn't hang out with the wrong type of people, & a whole bunch more. She would sometimes call him Caring Hyunseong. He would always call her Worrying Minji.

Minji is the younger sister of Shim Hyunseong from Boyfriend. Her family trvels alot, so she's amost been everywhere in the world. When Minji's family had to go to Seoul, South Korea when she was 12. They met Jo Kwangmin & Jo Youngmin. Minji started to like Kwangmin, so she was really sad when her family had to move to France.  Minji kept contact with Kwangmin & Youngmin until they auditioned & was accepted to be in the k-pop indusrty. Eventually when she was 13, Hyunseong auditioned & was accepted into the k-pop indusrty as well. Which gave her the goal to become a k-pop idol.

When Minji was in Seoul she went to school & had a part time job in Happy Time Cafe. Minji even worked with Jung Nicole. Nicole didn't go to the same school, but the schools were close. They always met up at a pet store so they could walk to work together. Nicole knew Yoona (Minji's cousin), so that is how the 2 girls met. Nicole & Minji always helped each other in the cafe. Nicole would pick on Minji eveytime she  (Minji)  was close by Kwangmin. They would lip-speak. (That sounds akward.)

Conversation:

Nicole: Ask him out. *points at Kwangmin*

Minji: No.*shakes head* He probably likes somebody else.

Nicole: He likes you! He told me. *points at herself*

Minji: *smiles & rolls her eyes palyfuly* I'm not asking him!!~

(End of conversation. They would go back to work at this time.)

 

 

 

Position in group? (The Maknae is taken by me. There can be sub rappers though.): Makane & Main Rapper.

 

Describe facial features (hair color, eye color. Picture link needed.):Minji has long black hair that matches her grey-ish black ish eyes. Her eyebrows are black & thin, but her bangs cover them up, so noone can see them. 

 

Related to any idols/famous people? (Only pick up to... 5 or 6 and tell me your connection with them. Friends? Crush? Enemy? Cousins? Sisters? Brothers? School Buddies? Best Friends?) (Can be all members of any group):

 Boyfriend/ Jo Kwangmin (crush)

SISTAR/ Kim Hyorin(school buddies, )

Boyfriend/ Shim Hyunseong(brother) 
 
KARA/ Jung Nicole (school buddy, best friends)
 
SNSD/ Im Yoona(cousins)
 
Wonder Girls/Yubin, Sohee, Yee-Eun, Lim, Sunye. (school buddies)
 
MBLAQ/ Joon/ School buddies/
 
 
 
Your Own Fanbase Name: Cinnamon.
 

 

Fanbase Name (Just because I think I might change it based on what you guys think): Cinnamon Angles.