Chapter - 28

Nectar of Pain

Chapter – 28

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Me and Taeyeon relationship have been worse since the day we kissed. She passed out after we kissed that night and left early in the morning, so we didn’t really have a chance to talk. I tried to contact her a lot of times, but she didn’t response to me. I met her at the party that night at Yuri’s house. I was so worried about her, and I was thinking of talking to her, but she responded to me aggressively. So, I tried to avoid talking about that.

 

We have housewarming party tonight at our new place. Sooyoung was preparing food as me and Hyoyeon were in charge of decoration. I decorated our place with my favorite color pink, and I also told the girls that the dress code is pink. Well, this is Tiffany’s party. I am sure Taeyeon would complain about it since she hates pink, but this is my party, my rule.

 

“Congratulation for your new place, unnie”

 

As usual, Yoona and Seohyun were the first one to show up. Seohyun never late in any kind of event and she drugged Yoona with her.

 

“Thank you, my babes.”

 

I hugged them. Well, Seohyun hugged her favorite unnie (Hyoyeon) first. They brought presents for us.

 

“Where is Yuri Unnie? She should be there already. She lives 25 steps away.”

 

Yoona complained as they laughed. Right? She lives upstairs but she didn’t come early.

 

“She is picking up her wifey.”

 

Sooyoung smirked.

 

“Sica Unnie?”

 

Seohyun asked as Sooyoung nodded.

 

“She doesn’t want her to drive back after drinking so she picks her up. Too much in love.”

 

Hyoyeon joked as she shook her head and sighed.

 

“Right? Too much. We are her friends too. Why does she only care about Jessica?”

 

I pouted.

 

“You live 25 steps away, Unnie”

 

Yoona teased me as they all laughed.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny arrived shortly after. I said hi to Taeyeon. I don’t know why but she is being weird lately. She doesn’t talk to me well and takes some distance. Finally, Yuri and Jessica came.

 

“Woww pinky pinky”

 

Yuri teased me as soon as she saw the decoration. We greeted with hug. The party started. I played the music on at the background. Sooyoung had food ready on the tables and Hyoyeon had drink ready.

 

“LET’S CHEER FOR NEW SEMESTER”

 

“CHEER”

 

We started to drink and ate bbq. Yuri, Sunny and Yoona were in charge of grilling.

 

Taeyeon was just sitting quietly at the corner. She really got quiet since that incident happened. She must love that girl so much. She is always staring at somewhere and seems like daydreaming. I guess she needs a lot of time to heal.

 

“Hey”

 

I said as I sat beside her.

 

“How are you?”

 

She asked. She didn’t respond aggressively this time. I clicked the glasses as we drank the wine.

 

“Good. How have you been? You must live peacefully without me.”

 

I said as I drank all the left over in the glass as she chuckled.

 

“Yeah. So quiet. There is no one to annoy me in the middle of the night saying I am hungry.”

 

She said as we chuckled. I used to wake her up in the middle of the night to order pizza, but she never said no. She would listen to all my dating and problems without complaining anything. I was staring at her side face as I kind of miss living with her. My best roommate ever. I know I can be annoying, but she handled me really well.

 

“Why are you staring at me?”

 

She asked while staring at me back.

 

“I miss you.”

 

I whispered enough her to hear.

 

“Actually, I miss you too. The house is too quiet that I feel kind of lonely without you”

 

She said while staring at her wine glass. I can feel that she means it. I was just staring at her side face as I was freeze in the moment. I don’t know why but I feel a little emotional.

 

“I am sorry. I really own you apology.”

 

She continued without looking at me.

 

“I shouldn’t kiss you. And I shouldn’t yell at you that night too. I am really sorry. My mind wasn’t in right place. I am really sorry.”

 

She finally looked at me. I can see she is really sorry in her eyes and voice. I really wanted to have this conversation with her. Honestly, it was kind of my fault too. I should have stop the kiss but I responded to it.

 

“I am sorry too. I was so worried about you, and I am upset that you didn’t respond to me.”

 

I said.

 

“I was so upset. I don’t have any energy to respond to anyone. I am sorry.”