Where was He?

Secret Love [Based on True Story]

“Hah? It’s out of record! Why is my value so high?”

 

You felt so excited when saw your first semester of third grade raport. There was an increasing from the previous semester.

 

Jun Kyu?

 

You saw Jun Kyu with a woman. The old woman for sure. You thought that she was his mother. And then Jun Kyu left the school gate.

 

After receiving the raport, holidays will be started. Two weeks isn’t time that can be done easily without seeing you. I will be missing you, Kang Jun Kyu. See you two weeks later!

 

***

 

“Morniiiiiing!!”

 

It was a happy time to shout a great greeting to your friends. Having done the holidays, you had many stories that must be told.

 

06:50AM. You stopped your stories and then ran into balcony. It was a time that Jun Kyu came to school. You were waiting him. You were missing him. You wanted to see him.

 

It’s time to begin the first class.

 

Where’s Jun Kyu? The bell has rung. The first lesson will be started. And...the gate has been closed??? Where’s he? Does he added his holidays and will come to school tomorrow?

 

***

 

“Jun Kyu still does holiday?” So Ra asked you a question that you didn’t want to answer. You shook your head, didn’t know anything. Already two weeks you haven’t seen Jun Kyu. You didn’t know where he was. There was no way to stalk him. In his cyworld or me2day account, you couldn’t find anything.

 

But, there was a status update in his me2day account that made you curious a little bit.

 

Going for new touring with my friends and my motor cycle! It will be the longest touring, I bet!

 

It seemed like he did his habit in the holidays. The point was...you didn’t know the place which became Jun Kyu’s direction.

 

“You don’t have to be sad, _____-a! In my opinion, he is suffered an illness. Small-pox, maybe?” Hwang Yeol tried to make you happy. But, it didn’t work. You needed more information about Jun Kyu.

 

“Who is person that I can get information about him?”

 

***

“BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

 

There was no teacher entering the classroom. As your direction to bring your note book, you and Hwang Yeol watched some stand-up comedy videos. You and Hwang Yeol couldn’t stop laughing about this.

 

“HAH? Who is died?”

 

Hwang Yeol stopped the video and then focusing about what she already had heard. “Who is died?” Hwang Yeol talked to you slowly. You seemed to be curious.

 

“I read from Jin Seok’s me2day that Kang Jun Kyu has died because of liver!” One of your friends shouted that words and could make your class quite for a while.

 

“Jun...Kyu has died? Liver...?” You held Hwang Yeol’s hand tightly. Finally you knew what illness that suffered Jun Kyu was. Liver was not an easy illness. But, was that right? Kang Jun Kyu...your crush...had died?

 

“That’s lie! Don’t be joking about the death!” So Ra tried to make you relax. You couldn’t say anything. You really hoped that thing was not right! It would be the stupidest thing that you ever heard.

 

“But, Jin Seok and Se Yong have updated their me2day statues with RIP Kang Jun Kyu.”

 

“It was not right. _____-a, don’t cry! If you cry, they will see that you have a crush with Jun Kyu.” Hwang Yeol said. You thought about that and yes, you had to hold your tears. You didn’t want your friends would know about it. “Wait a minute. I will ask one of my friends in 3 Science-1 class. Hold your tears! Don’t let it shed up!”

 

Hwang Yeol took her handphone and then typing some message to her friends. While you just could bite your jacket to let this sorrow out.

 

“Hhhhhh...! It is a lie, _____-a!!” Hwang Yeol showed her friend’s message. She told that Jin Seok and Se Yong were joking about Jun Kyu’s death. Actually, it had been one month since he disappeared. Actually not disappeared but, Jun Kyu was in illness.

 

What do you want Kang Jun Kyu? Is that enough to make me crazy? Do you want to kill me? After many bad things about you came to me and then...your fake death? You are really ruining my life!!!

 

Liver? Isn’t it a little bit hard illness? As I knew, liver is happened to person that does smoke and...drunk? Are you drunk, Kang Jun Kyu? Aaaaah. Until when I will become a weak person like this?

 

***

To be continued