Crush on You

Secret Love [Based on True Story]

From: Hwang Yeol, Han

Hey! You will regret to hear this! Lee Seung Gi look alike is in the same schedule course with us! And he is in the silver class.

 

Another next Saturday. As usual, you, Hwang Yeol, and So Ra had to go course. And this Saturday, you couldn’t attend the course because of your condition was not fine. You received the message from Hwang Yeol. You felt sure that Hwang Yeol had told So Ra about this.

 

To: Hwang Yeol, Han

So, I must say––

 

To: Hwang Yeol, Han

Is that––

 

To: Hwang Yeol, Han

I regret that––

 

To: Hwang Yeol, Han

...

 

[Close your message application]

 

You didn’t know how to reply that message or you didn’t know how you felt? Actually, your fingers was vibrated when you typed some words to Hwang Yeol.

 

***

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Hwang Yeol?” You looked like shocked when realizing Hwang Yeol already beside you. With your stupid tricks, you hid your handphone. Actually, Hwang Yeol knew that you had acted like a stupid with seeing your handphone screen.

 

Hwang Yeol succeeded seizing your handphone. “Hhhh, you really have a crush with Kang Jun Kyu, aren’t you?” Hwang Yeol sighed, knowing your stupid acting–seeing Lee Seung Gi’s pictures while imagining Kang Jun Kyu.

 

“Ya ya ya! I have fallen in love with him!”

 

“I had predicted it at the first time. You don’t need to worry to tell me about this.” Hwang Yeol’s body leaned on her chair. “Kwon _____! Look through the window! Kang Jun Kyu is walking through our class!”

 

“Where?” You got some exciting. Through your class window, you could see him walking around with his friends. And one thing that you had realized: you loved Jun Kyu’s swagger!

 

***

 

Actually you were going to dislike your self. Going crazy with your stupidness: stalking some one that you had crush on. Every break time, you would stay around your class balcony to wait and see Jun Kyu. You did this because your class and Jun Kyu’s class were separated by five class.

 

Sometimes, you didn’t see where Jun Kyu was. But, it had never broke your direction to know him more by stalking. You were going crazy.

 

***

 

To be continued