The Fact

Secret Love [Based on True Story]

I don’t like him since first time he came in my class. He is such a bad boy. He smokes! You know Chae Jin Seok? He is Jun Kyu’s chairmate until now. And it seems like Jin Seok has been caught in Jun Kyu’s society. In 3 Science-1, Jun Kyu has a gank, maybe. Jun Kyu, Jin Seok, Se Yong. You know lah that they are always together wherever, whenever. And it is all I know.

 

Finally, you decided to tell all about this to one of your classmate who knew a little bit about Jun Kyu. Her words could make you didn’t do anything after hearing that. In your brain, her words were surrounding around.

 

You looked at Jun Kyu’s picture in your handphone. It was stolen from Jun Kyu’s cyworld and me2day account. You must accepted about this fact. Jun Kyu did smoke. Whereas, you didn’t like a boy who smoked just because your father didn’t do that stupid thing.

 

Many Jun Kyu’s pictures in your handphone. You didn’t know what the benefit of these pictures was. As you realized, these pictures could make you crazy.

 

Days walked fastly enough. You heard many bad things about Jun Kyu. Besides on your friend’s information, you just had known that Jun Kyu liked to make a motor cycle touring with his friends. And then, about his habit to go out from his home every Saturday night. Finally, the motor cycle accident who was happened to him two years ago.

 

He is a real bad boy. It has never happened to me. I have never fell in love with some one that has many bad and strange habits. Usually, that typed boy seems to be Hwang Yeol’s type. God, do I have to continue this feeling or giving up? I know every crush that people have is Your grace. I know my feeling for Jun Kyu is Your grace too. But this condition has never been expected. Am I falling in love with wrong person? Or, I will learn some new thing about love?

 

***