Prase

Secret Love [Based on True Story]

First semester in your third grade almost ended up. It was marked by the ending of last semester exams and the practice exams also. While waiting the raport would be given, your school held a festival.

 

It was your school habit every the ending of first or second semester. That festival had many games that must be followed by all the classes. And this year, the games that must be played were football, volley ball, basket ball, and bazaar.

 

“_____-a! Do you want to follow me? I will see the schedule when our class will play the games. Hhhh, I bet, I will have to participate in football although I really don’t like football!” Hwang Yeol looked so regret having a big body. Because that reason, she must played football to strengthen your class girls football team.

 

You nodded. Then you and Hwang Yeol went to announcement bord. “The day after tomorrow. And the opponent is 3 Scince-6 class. It isn’t needed to be worry since we have to fight with other third grade. Win or lose, it won’t make us ashamed.” Hwang Yeol seemed to be more relax.

 

“Hwang Yeol! Tomorrow 3 Scince-1 class will have a game with 2 Sience-6 class!” You shocked when saw boys football schedule and then you whispered to Hwang Yeol.

 

Then, Hwang Yeol pointed her eyes to see that. Suddenly, she smiled widely. “We have to watch that game, _____-a! I’m sure that In Soo will be a goal keeper tomorrow.”

 

“You want to see Kang In Soo? So, you have fallen in love with him?” You asked a little bit shock. Kang In Soo, one of Jun Kyu’s friends who had made Hwang Yeol’s heartbeat could be abnormal every time she saw him. Why did you shock? Just because at the first time, Hwang Yeol denied about her feeling.

 

“Eum...no no! I have no crush with him!” Hwang Yeol did it again–denying her feeling.

 

***

 

Finally. Your waiting day had come! At 09:00AM the game between Jun Kyu’s class and ...you forgot the class who will have a fight with them. You just wanted to see Jun Kyu played football. No matter who the opponent was.

 

Kang Jun Kyu and his classmates came to the side which had been placed for their class. You couldn’t hide your feeling. In the spectator chair, you could see how Jun Kyu walked. He wore a red sweater covering his football costume. After seeing that, you really hoped that Jun Kyu would take a part to strengthen his boy class football team.

 

A whistle was blown by referee. It meant that the game had to be started. You felt little disappointed becuase Jun Kyu was not a kernel player. He just became a spare player.

 

You almost didn’t  care about the game. You just pointed your eyes to Jun Kyu who was sitting with all his style. He wasn’t a boy who did many talking. He just quite and focusing his eyes to game.

 

A whistle was blown again with long sound. The game had ended!

 

“Yaaaah! How embarassing! In Soo couldn’t keep the gate properly! And the winner is 2 Scince-6 class with 3-5! Aaaaaah! How could it be!” Hwang Yeol seemed to be disappointed.

 

“The game has ended?” You asked to Hwang Yeol.

 

“Hah? You didn’t watch the game?”

 

You nodded so slowly. “Yes, I didn’t watch the game because I was too happy to see Jun Kyu there.”

 

“You should ask other person to know the result.” Hwang Yeol stood up and then left you alone.

 

“Hwang Yeol! Wait for meee!!”

 

***

To be continued