Bliss

One Night

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

You cuddled next to Sehun and a big smile has formed on your face. Everything feels surreal, like you're walking on cloud nine. You looked up to Sehun who was still sleeping soundly next to you. You stare at his face as you try to memorize every lashes on his eyes and you noticed his tiny scar on his right cheek, he had gotten when he was younger. He had told you the story about the time, his older brother of three years, had accidentally pushed him and Sehun scraped his cheek on the ground. You planted a soft kiss on his lips and in return a smile has formed on his face. He slowly opens his eyes and you feel your heartbeat increasing. How could someone be so perfect?

"'G'morning handsome," you say as he wraps his arms tightly around you. 
"G'morning beautiful," he responded as he leans his head on yours. A silent moment surrounded you two, it felt comfortable, like the two of you were finally able to relax with one another. You stayed quiet as you thought about all the possibilities you could and would have with Sehun. He was different than Kai. A lot different, but you felt so comfortable with him. 
"Do you want to know how I found you?" he suddenly asked.
You nodded.
"After not seeing you for so long, I went to your house but you weren't there. So I went to your office and I met your boss there, Ms. Haejin who asked if I was Mr. S. I said yes and she squealed and she said you were right, that I was really handsome and I asked her where you were. She then told me you were in London and she said to go after you. She said you have such great taste in man, I should add.  So the next day I begged Luhan hyung to accompany me here. I had to bribe him with Manchester football ticket for him to come. Thankfully, my hyung picked us up from the airport and brought us here. I would have been so lost, if it weren't from him. So now, here I am with you." 
You chuckled, "so that was you who I saw earlier who was out and about. I also saw Luhan oppa here." 
"I told him that I didn't want him to be seen because I wanted to surprise you."
"Well I was definetly surprised," you smiled, "And I'm really glad you came."

You waved goodbye to Sehun who was waiting for Luhan and his older brother in the lobby to go to a Manchester football game  when you headed to work.  You could feel Sehun watch you walk away as you headed to your car service.  You looked back at him and he gave you a warm smile as he bit his lips down. It took a lot of strenght not to run back to him.

 You were distracted the whole time you were at work. You and Sehun had been constantly texting and talking and you feel like a giddy teenager, all over again.  
"You look different today," one of your co-worker commented, "you're glowing." 
You smiled, "I feel happy."
"Are you in love?"
You smiled and bit your lips down.

___________________________________________________________________

Sehun had always treated you well. He was caring and always put you above everything. He has made your heart beating with excitement and it makes you feel like you can do anything. You had closed your heart in the beginning because of Kai, but it seems like things are slowly changing.    Sehun had cooked for you and surprised you a lot of times and you wanted to show him he meant a lot to you. So in return, you decided to shut down one of the most expensive restaurant for a night out with Oh Sehun. You had asked Luhan to stall time and keep Sehun occupied as you prepared the surprise for him. You were putting on the last layer of red lipstick on your lips, when you received a text message from Luhan saying that Sehun was almost at the restaurant. You looked at your reflection for the last time and decided you looked fine. Since the restaurant was upscale, you decided to dress a little bit more. You wore a classic deep red chanel dress with a deep low cut on the back and 5 inch Loubutin pumps. Your hair was pulled in a messy chignon and you wore simple diamond studs on your ears.

You made your way in front of the restaurant where you could see Oh Sehun coming out of the black lamborghini you had sent to get him. Sehun walked confidently towards the restaurant as he fixed his black classic Tom Ford suit. His dark brown hair was pushed away from his face, showcasing his attractive face. He wore a cool expression on his face as he pushed open the door as you anticipated for him. His eyes landed on your face as you stare at him. You walked slowly towards him as his gazed was fixed on yours.
"Surprise," you say, "it's just us two here. I know it's a bit strange for a girl to close an entire restaurant for a guy, usually the guys do this. But I just wanted to do something special for you."
Sehun smiles at you. "I'm happy whenever you're with me. But thank you, I'm touched by this. I should add that you look extremely stunning tonight." 
"You look extremely hot as well," you say to him,"shall we have dinner now?"

 

The conversations flawed smoothly like you had known each other for years. What you had with Sehun was different than what you had with Kai. It wasn't selfish, it was comfortable, yet it wasn't boring. It was just the right amount of everything you needed in a relationship. You needed someone who made you feel safe and someone you trusted, and you felt that way for Oh Sehun. Your Father's advice played a great importance to your thoughts and Sehun following you to London was a key factor to your decision. Sehun was the 100% perfect guy for you and it made you happy you found him. In the beginning, Sehun was just a friend who you leaned on when you would break down because of Kai. Slowly, he helped put together your heart again and he was there through it all. He always thought of your safety whenever you were with him. He didn't judge you when you had told him your history with Kai, but he was there listening to you and making you feel better. He was the most selfless person you had ever met, when Kai came back to the picture, he was never mad at you but he gave you time to think about what you wanted. Being away from him for those couple of weeks made you realized how important Sehun was to you and how much you really did care for him.

Sehun was just like you. It didn't work out with his first love either, he was hesitant to open up to you but he did. You  were thankful that he shared himself to you.

You looked at Sehun who was smiling at you. 


"Oh Sehun," you finally say,"I maybe in love with you too." 


__________________________________________

Author's Note: 
Thank you for all your support and comments.