If you're not the one...

One Night

         Your job in London kept you busy the whole time you were there, that you did not even have time to think about your current love issues. Taemin had left a couple days ago and he had asked you to think about his proposition. You kindly thanked him and wished him a good flight, the day he was leaving. He had given you a hug and said, "Jongin-ah will treat you better. He loves you a lot." You smiled at him and waved as he got in his taxi. Truthfully, you thought it was sweet of Taemin to help out his friend and give you some insight of what Kai was thinking. But in your oppinion Kai should have been more honest with you and told you that himself.
       
        There was always a meeting somewhere for your job, or your co-workers would invite you to lunch or dinner and you could never refuse anyone of them. You were waiting for your order at Joe Allen restaurant, which is favored by a lot of celebrities, when you happened to look out the window and saw a tall man with dark brown hair that resembled the infamous Oh Sehun walking next to a man with light colored hair.
You continue to stare at the man's back as he walked by, wondering if it really was Sehun. For a second your heart started to beat faster as you watched the man walk away. You shook your head no. It couldn't possibly be Sehun, right? He was in Korea with EXO. You turned your head back to the group of people you were with and decided you saw it wrong and joined their conversation.You feigned a smile at them when the waiter finally arrived with your order and your heart sank down when you looked down at your food. It was crepes and you remembered when Sehun had cooked that for you.

       You bid your farewell to your co-workers and decided to take a stroll around London. The night was still young and the weather was breezy. It was perfect but at the same time you felt lonely, like something was missing. You pulled your blazer closer to your body to warm yourself up, as you continue to think about Sehun's look-a-like. The man that you saw earlier couldn't have been Oh Sehun, but seeing his doppleganger made you think of Sehun. You wonder how he was doing now and if he was okay. You wonder if he is still being cold to everyone, except for his best friend, Luhan. In all honesty, you miss him. You miss the late night phone calls and the late night dates. You miss the times you and him would laugh for hours and tease each other. You miss his smile. You love how his eyes form into crescent shapes when he laughs and how he constantly his lips. You love how terrible he is in chinese but he still tries because he knows it makes you laugh. You admire that he is really energetic and affectionate, especially towards you. 

       You finally arrive at St. Martins Lane hotel, one of the most expensive hotels in London. It was a chic and hip hotel and you would constantly stay in that hotel when you would visit London, when you still lived in Paris during your university years. As a result you were a VIP in the hotel and got treated really well. You walked in the lobby and headed straight to the elevator. Your head was down as the elevator door closed but for the second you tilted your head up, you could have sworn you saw someone who resembled Luhan out in the lobby. You were definetly over worked, you thought, that you were going crazy and have been thinking that you have seen people you knew in a foreign land. Who were you going to see next? Kai's doppelganger or Dustin's doppelganger? You continue to shake your head when you reached your exclusive penthouse. 
 "I need to sleep," you said out loud, once you entered your room and dropped your handbag on the floor. 
Suddenly, you heard someone knocking on your door. You did not order anything, so you were surprised someone was at the door and usually the hotel staff didn't bother you. You peaked through the hole and your eyes got bigger in shocked.
You slowly opened the door and your heart started to beat even faster as your breath shortened.
Sehun had his head down, his arm wresting on the door. He was dress in his navy Tom Ford blazer with a black v-neck t-shirt, black skinny jeans and black boots. His hair was still dark and messy and the silver necklace you had given him was still hanging on his neck. He slowly looks up to you and you couldn't help but melt into his deep stare. 
"Sehun-ah," you begin to say as he grabs you and plants a soft kiss on your lips. You were taken aback but you wrapped your arms around his neck. He continues to kiss you, as you and him stumble inside your penthouse.
"I really miss you," he says once you and him parted.
"How- When- Why-? " you began to say and Sehun smiles at your confusion.
"I couldn't stand not seeing you," he begins to say as he stares deep into your soul,"those three weeks we were away from each other was one of the worst times I've ever had to deal with. I kept thinking about you. I know we haven't dated for a long time, but why do I feel like this? If you're not for me then why does my soul feel empty when you're not there with me? If you're not for me, then why does my heart tell me that I am made for you? I can't take it, I don't understand this. If you're not for me then why do I dream of you every night? If I don’t need you, then why does your name ring in my head? I am tired of not showing you how much you really mean to me and it is about time I fight for you. I realized I can not just be in the side line and just wait for you. I have to go and see you and show you and tell you, that you and I are perfect together. Do you know you take my breath away whenever I see you? I don't know how you really feel about me but I just want you to know that I love you, whether its wrong or right." 
"Sehun-ah," you say as you felt tears roll down your face,"stay with me tonight," as you pulled him for another long kiss, his arms wrapped around you. 
"I'm not going anywhere." he says as he kisses you again and you wrap your legs around his waist as you and him headed to the bedroom.


                                                                  I'll never know what the future brings 
                                                                  But I know you're here with me now