34] All is well or not? ❤️

Always Beside You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sehun's pov: 




 

I woke up from my nap and didn't find Jun beside me so i went out of my room when i was passed by min hyung's room i heard jun's voice he was shouting my name from the top of his lungs,

 

I went close to the door and told Hyung to open the door, but didn't get any reply. Only Jun's scream was there.

 

After hearing the scream, dad and mom also came in front of Hyung's room.

 

We were trying to open the door.

 

I will kill Hyung if he does something to my Jun.


 

"SEHUN, PLEA-AAHHH, SAVE U-S" 

 

I heard Jun's broken scream from inside, as if he was exhausted from all the screaming.

 

I lost it now, and started to push the door with my shoulder. Our house security also came to help me.

 

And we finally broke the door and got inside to see the scene that boils my blood inside.


 

"HOW ING DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY JUN"  i lauch myself on that man who is trying to shut jun's mouth with his hand.

 

I crazily beat out of that yoon-min who I assumed was my brother, the brother who tried to take my jun's life and my baby.



 

 Blood was coming out from his mouth and also nose but I am not going to show mercy on him because he deserves this.


 

"How dare you low life to touch my jun" once again i hit his face and he got unconscious after that hit but i was not stopping.

 

Security came forward and took me back but I was still struggling in their hold but mom's voice took me back to my senses.

 

"Junmyeon, baby please come here, you are in pain, let's go to the hospital, baby" mom was trying to go near Jun, but Jun was backing off from mom.

 

He was non stop crying with clutching on his stomach.

 

The reality hit me and got close to Jun and after seeing me he hugged me so tightly that I can feel his heartbeat and I know he is scared.

 

"Hun ahh my stomach is hur..rting, hu..n our ba..by" he started crying, i took him from the ground in bridal style and run out of the room to the garage.



 

 The driver was there and after seeing me he opened the back seat door and I got inside the car with Jun on my lap. Driver also got inside and started the car and drove.








 

After a while we arrived at the hospital and I took Jun and went to the emergency department and they att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter