Butterflies

Love and Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Minzy

 

And suddenly there he was, the tattoo guy stared at me for a few seconds, I noticed that he was wearing glasses and that the tattoo on his neck was in fact a bat... he hadn't noticed that he also had his hands and face tattooed, but despite that his gaze was warm. Suddenly I hurried to take the leaves that were on the floor, while apologizing to him. I looked at him sideways and I think I smiled a little, he was also picking up my papers. When we finished taking everything we both stood up, noticed that his glasses were black and he was wearing a brown leather jacket and a black t-shirt... (he looked really handsome). Suddenly I saw how he bowed and asked me for forgiveness that he was distracted and had not seen me. I really wanted to talk, but I could just move my head as a sign that he didn't worry and so he just started walking down the hall.

By the time I remembered to thank him for helping me on the day of the welcome, it was too late. I looked in his direction, but he was already far away. I was really angry with myself, spent days rehearsing what I would say the day I found it, but very much to my regret I could simply say no with my head and ask for forgiveness. I really missed my chance. Whenever I'm depressed I like to dance, that always puts me in a good mood, so I went to one of the rehearsal rooms that are available and started dancing. I'm not quite sure how much time I spend, so I checked my cell phone and it was almost midnight. I took my things quickly and ran to the bus stop to see if I could reach the last one leaving college. As I was about to arrive I noticed that there were a couple of people at the stop, so I was still on time. I arrived at the stop and to my surprise there was Chaerin unnie cheerfully chatting with one of her companions, but to my regret it was nothing less than Taeil.

Chaerin saw me and called me energetically getting all eyes to go to me, I couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed, but I couldn't ignore it, so I walked in his direction. As I was on my way to her I noticed that Taeil was looking in my direction so I immediately blushed, I want to clarify that I don't like it, I just blush too easily. My unnie introduced me as his talented little sister, to which Taeil smiled and looked at me, I just replied (I am Minzy a pleasure to meet you), he kindly told me that he was an Oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter