Attraction

Love and Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Taeil

During the last weeks everyone around me has commented that I look happier and sometimes a distracted tango, I listen to it quite often from my friends. The truth is that he is right, but I can't tell you... they really are something, I think they would make fun of me for the rest of my life (I know it sounds like an exaggeration, but it's true). Most of them have a partner or have openly shown interest in girls, while I was always the one who scolded them and insisted that love did not exist, everything was just attraction and when it happens everything becomes nothing. I haven't had any bad experiences as some might conclude, I'm just quite realistic and observant. Most of my friends are experts in love disappointments, because we are always celebrating a new affair or drinking to get them through their breakups. Most don't know this side of me as it is quite contradictory, as ballads are really my strong point. Most of my songs talk about love, but I talk about that feeling that the rest likes, not because I really believe in it.

Going back to the reason for my sudden joy, this one has a first and last name, it is because of Kong Minzy. We have become really close thanks to the course we are taking together. The truth is that I was not very convinced to sign up, but take the risk and the truth is that I do not regret it. We have a lot in common and it is very easy to talk to her, although I recognize that many times I find myself acting shy before her gestures or her closeness. At first I was very surprised that she was such a nice and entertaining person, but what surprised me the most was that she is not afraid to show her affection. In many of our conversations he takes my hands or I find that he places his arm on my shoulders, that really surprised me, I have always been a person who does not pay much attention to that, but with my friends we have that intimate closeness many times, but I had never had it with a woman. But despite that it feels natural, I won't lie, but many times I blush to find his face very close to mine.

This last class assigned us a job that consists of adapting a song, obviously we must work in both areas, both dance and singing. Minzy assured me that she would get me to dance, although I have flatly refused these last few days, so I told her that she should then sing. To my surprise he flatly refused, so we found ourselves a little stuck. I'm not quite sure if the arrangement I made of the song is to her liking, as she wanted someth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter