Misunderstandings Part One

Love and Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV MINZY

His lips touched mine and I just couldn't think of anything, I had never kissed, I had never felt that way. I let myself be carried away by this feeling, suddenly my hands went up to his face, I could feel how his hands traveled down my back and waist. The kiss was simply... I don't know if the word I use is the right one... but... he was sensual and passionate, but he could feel in the more than just that. I felt taeil get closer to him, one of his hands that was now on my face just wouldn't let me escape our kiss.

I began to feel weak, my legs began to give way, I think he noticed it because little by little the kiss began to stop being so passionate and frantic at the same time, I place his hands on my waist and gradually move away. I saw how he looked at me and I could say that he wanted more, suddenly my legs gave way and I fell to my knees to the floor. He quickly knelt in front of me, I look for my gaze and suddenly... sorry, I shouldn't. This is a mistake.

My mind was just blank, maybe everything I felt, maybe it was just me, maybe he doesn't like me. I didn't understand what was going on, when I came back to my senses I touched my face and noticed I was crying, I got up and just ran away, as if I had made a mistake. That was what had happened, why i cried, maybe I really liked him, that was the reason that his words hurt me, so I was disappointed to hear the word error.

I entered quickly, as I really didn't want my unnies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter