Change

Love and Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think it was about 5 days since what happened with Minzy, I had not seen her and I did not know how to react or what to say in case I found her by chance. Although I must be honest, I was dying to see her, I really needed to tell her how I felt about her, but I was really afraid of knowing what she thinks of me. 

Despite knowing that what I did was wrong, that moment... that kiss... It is present in every moment, I am simply not able to forget and long to feel again. But I just can't continue with this, I've been sleepless for days, I haven't even been able to write or concentrate on my classes. These days my friends have tried to force me out of what happened, but I am really too reserved and I feel totally embarrassed to say it out loud.

One of them knows it's Minzy, said he had seen me with a dangerous girl and described her as incredibly y. And that several people had seen us together in college, she said that many of my fans as she usually tells the girls who always attend our little presentations, are jealous of the attention I have shown for her and that they assure that we are much more than friends, but clearly my friends refuse to make that true since we have been together for years and are sure that they do not believe that there is a person who has the material to be my girlfriend, as they think I am too demanding.

I must admit that it is difficult to think that this is really true, considering that despite having had one or another adventure, these were always transient and I was always sincere in saying that it was nothing more than simple attraction and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter