Encounter

Love and Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Taeil

 

My name is Taeil and I specialize in music, I'm in my junior year. And as every year we must welcome new students. Not that I'm not interested, but I feel like I could use this time on something more productive, every year it's the same. They all end up drunk and most attend because they seek to form a couple. I don't have a special interest in love, my passion is music. Obviously I live and breathe through my songs, my appearance can maybe confuse everyone a bit, although most people who know me know that I am an art lover (that's why it's all over my body). Many people believe that I am tender or adorable, I believe that I am only correct and attentive, but the truth is that none of that interests me.

This year they apparently want the dance department and the music department to share some subjects, so the welcome will be for both specializations. I don't have a particular interest in dance, I don't really like to dance.

As soon as you enter the place notice that most of the new students are women, it may be because the vast majority are entering dance. Many of my hyungs are here, but the truth today I am not in the mood to get drunk, I will look for a quiet place.

While looking for a girl with red hair and a really big sweatshirt, it stands out too much, since most dressed in a feminine or even seductive way. Apparently she doesn't want to be noticed either, even though she wears that sweatshirt something gives me the impression that she would be by far ier than her peers... wait, what am I thinking!

Without realizing it I ended up sitting at the same table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter