mine (Jungkook)

Random Awesome

I push the duvet then quickly jog to the table by the window to grab my phone which is ringing continuously.

A video call from TXT leader, Soobin.

I push up the green button and smiles widely as I see five handsome guys on the screen, pushing each other. 

"Hey, guys!"

"Noona! We miss you!" Yeonjun says out loud. 

"I miss you guys, too! How's everyone?" 

I can feel someone is glaring at me but I ignore it. 

"We are fine but we need you here, noona. Your assistant is so strict," Soobin sighes. 

I just giggle with their complaint. 

They bombard me with so many questions about my work here in New York. 

"I'll be home in two days but I only can see you guys after I come back from Busan"

"You don't love us anymore....," Beomgyu whines. 

"Don't say like that. Of course I love you guys"

The moment I said that, a loud cough echoes in the room, making them creasing their forehead. 

"It's the TV" I smile awkwardly. 

A tall figure gets up from the bed, approaching me. I look at him and gives a hint not to come near me. 

"Guys, it's already late. I need to get up early tomorrow. Take care!" I talk as fast as I can to end the call.

"I think noona is hiding something from us" Taehyun chuckles and the rest agree with him.

"Bye guys.....oh... Jungkook no...damn" 

I only can see their shocking face once my man snatches the phone from me. 

"Hi, guys. It's almost midnight and we need to sleep" Jungkook talks with his serious face and voice. 

So damn y but I have to brush it off. 

The boys just nod and nobody says anything. I slowly take back the phone from his hand then say goodbye to the five shocking guys. 

"One more thing, she's mine so stop saying that you guys love her" Jungkook warns them before he ends the call. 

He puts the phone back on the table then turns to me.

"Let's sleep"

I glare at him. 

"What? They should know that you're mine," he smirks as he holding my hand, taking me to the bed.